Audley Travel Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Audley Travel

4.0

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Audley Travel (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

After a brief telephone interview with HR I was invited in for a face to face interview. The interview started with test where I was offered a range of different tools to answer questions such as find out the departure time of a flight. After the test I was asked to write an email to a client looking for a trip to Japan as a first point of contact.

Interview Questions

• You are on 6 booking and you need to make 7, it's the last day of the month and you have a client who was keen to book but wanted to speak things over with his wife before committing tomorrow. How would you get that client to book so you hit your target?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Audley Travel

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Audley Travel.

Interview

very very long. Laborious and draining! endless tests and then an interview with 2 people, a show around and more tests. Process took about 5 hours and with no offer of a meal break or fresh air ... I should have realised it was going to be like that in the actual job!

Interview Questions

• Something about a pineapple! Hate those sorts of questions....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave it!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.