Aurecon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Aurecon Interview Questions

Interviews at Aurecon

2.8

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aurecon (New York, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

1st round of interview with Recruiter & Hiring Manager.
    2nd round of interview with Hiring Manager & CFO.
    Very professional interview process with follow up and update by recruiter on each interview outcome.

Interview Questions

• If you are allowed to restart your career, what would you do differently?   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aurecon (Adelaide (Australia)) in November 2020.

Interview

very pleasant interview experience. Very friendly and nice people to talk with. Stress free interview process, first they introduce their company, who are they, what they do, what makes them stands out as an engineering firm.

ESD Engineer Interview

Interview

Interviews with multiple stakeholders, elaborating the skills and experience, understanding the core values and expectations of the company. Also, there will be multiple sessions to have both the candidate and the company know more on the work styles, affinity and ability to build teamwork, etc.

Undergraduate Engineer Interview

Interview

Started with introductions and a short presentation. Asked about aurecon attributes.
    A group interview, solving a problem as a team and coming up with a short presentation. Followed by individual interviews.

Interview Questions

• How you take feedback on board and use it to improve your own performance   Answer Question

Bursary Interview

Interview

Friendly panel interview with leaders from the engineering sector, very welcoming. Online stream with around five people from different parts of the organisation interviewing. Didn't feel too high pressure. Interview was around fifteen minutes.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, Waikato (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aurecon (Hamilton, Waikato (New Zealand)) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview was held over zoom call and was very casual. They discussed the role and asked about my educational experience. They then provided a lot of detail about the company and what it is like to be an employee.

Interview Questions

• What things would you look for at a site visit   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aurecon.

Interview

Straight forward standard process. Firstly a one way video interview, answering questions like why do you want to work there etc. Then proceeded to face to face interview where you have a group interview first, and then a one on one interview with your potential manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aurecon.

Interview

Met up for a casual coffee catch up with the Technical Director who went through the roles and responsibilities in great detail. Once I confirmed my interest, they asked about the expected remuneration. We came to an agreement and I received a digital contract few days later.

Interview Questions

• What is it about Aurecon that most appeals to you   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aurecon (Brisbane (Australia)).

Interview

Applied online, had to do a few problem solving tests, then was invited to record my answers to interview questions which gave you 30 seconds to think about your answer.

Undergraduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aurecon (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2019.

Interview

First you submit cover letter and resume, then you do assessment centre and then interview. It was all quite standard with nothing very surprising. They emphasise group work and are not looking for people who will dominate in a group situation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.