Austin Fraser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Austin Fraser Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jan 2018

3.5

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had one phone conversation, was brought in for an in-person, and then one last final in-person. The final included a presentation that I had to prepare to the office manager.

Trainee Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England).

Interview

Very thorough & extensive. They want to ensure you understand the role fully. They live & breathe their values & that comes across fully from every member of staff I met.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from Austin Fraser with regards to a career   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Interview

My interview process started when I was contacted by Connie who I initially shut down straight away. After Connie continued to go into more detail about the role and AF as a company I was pleasantly surprised by what she had to say and she gained my interest in a role I would not have normally have considered.

The second stage was a face to face interview with Connie where she went into more detail about the role, the company ethos and the opportunity within the company. I also had an informal chat with JJ who heads up the technology sector. this lasted around 2 hours in total.

After this, the next stage was a face to face interview with Dave and Ben who are the team leads for tech in Thames Valley and London. This enabled me to ask any questions I had about the role and dig a little deeper into what would be required of me. This lasted around 2 hours in total.

My final stage was a short presentation in front of a board of 4. this was around the role and what I had picked up so far in the interview process. We finished with a 3 hour conversation about what the job entailed, my expectations and what I would be expected of me.

I found the whole process to be very professional and everyone I dealt with was very approachable and easy to get on with.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Telephone conversation to begin with, followed by 3 face to face interviews.

The second was a lot more informal , which was great and gave me a great chance to build rapport with the team leaders.

Long process but that was a positive for me as it shows they care about who they have working for their company.

Interview Questions

• What are the main 3 skills you think a great recruiter has?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in December 2017.

Interview

2 stage interview process, first interview was with one technology manager which lasted 2 hours. Second stage interview was to prepare a presentation that lasted around 10 minutes in front of 2 technology managers which lasted around 3 hours

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a job in recruitment ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in October 2017.

Interview

3-stage interview process - telephone interview, face to face interview and presentation. The process at first may come across daunting but all the managers take a good approach to make you feel comfortable.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a short telephone interview (20 mins), one main interview (1 hour) then a second interview/coffee/catch-up (45 mins). Both face-to-face meetings were relaxed and welcoming. It was an informal chat rather than a list of scripted questions. We covered a wide range of topics; talking about both myself and wider issues in the HR industry. It was all about how I would fit in to the team and what I am interested in achieving in my career. It was great and I walked away really wanting to work there!

Interview Questions

• There were no scripted questions, just a chat/conversation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Constant, friendly contact. I got a great vibe from the company and its people. I loved the methods used as they were vastly different to previous interviews. I took comfort in knowing that AF take their recruitment so seriously as I knew I would not only be working with professionals but people of a decent, friendly nature.

Interview Questions

• How would i cope, coming from a managers position, being asked to do activities and following instructions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in September 2017.

Interview

The start of the process begins with a phone interview followed if successful then invited into the team to have an introduction and meet with the team to gather an idea what the job Intel's at Austin Fraser. The final stage intel's a presentation with a number of stages to make sure they pick out the best candidates for the process as a consultant.

Interview Questions

• What skills and qualities do you have that can assist with the job?   1 Answer

Trainee Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I was approached by the internal recruitment team over LinkedIn and had various phone calls over a period of time - just to keep the process warm as I wasn't sure that I wanted to leave my previous job. Met for a drink with Natasha Teskey to discuss the opportunity further - informal and a glass of wine! 2 stage formal interview process - firstly an informal chat and secondly a presentation and formal conversation with Hiring Managers

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of what a Recruitment Consultant is? What attributes and qualities should a Recruitment Consultant have? What makes you a good Recruitment Consultant?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.