Austin Fraser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Austin Fraser Interview Questions

Updated 19 Apr 2018

3.5

Talent Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It started with an initial phone call, then there were two face-to-face interviews, followed by a final interview that included a presentation in front of senior leadership. I was so excited when I received an offer! A running theme throughout the entire process was that the management team truly wanted to get to know me on personal level and understand my motivations and goals.

Interview Questions

• How have you focused on diversity and inclusion while recruiting in your past experience?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had one phone conversation, was brought in for an in-person, and then one last final in-person. The final included a presentation that I had to prepare to the office manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser.

Interview

Really positive process beginning with an informal chat with Nick at breakfast followed up with two more formal interviews involving Nick again & the head of my market Jon. These were really expiatory processes to not only understand you better but also unsure you understood the company, the role & what would be expected of you.

Really positive & friendly place.

Trainee Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England).

Interview

Very thorough & extensive. They want to ensure you understand the role fully. They live & breathe their values & that comes across fully from every member of staff I met.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from Austin Fraser with regards to a career   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Interview

My interview process started when I was contacted by Connie who I initially shut down straight away. After Connie continued to go into more detail about the role and AF as a company I was pleasantly surprised by what she had to say and she gained my interest in a role I would not have normally have considered.

The second stage was a face to face interview with Connie where she went into more detail about the role, the company ethos and the opportunity within the company. I also had an informal chat with JJ who heads up the technology sector. this lasted around 2 hours in total.

After this, the next stage was a face to face interview with Dave and Ben who are the team leads for tech in Thames Valley and London. This enabled me to ask any questions I had about the role and dig a little deeper into what would be required of me. This lasted around 2 hours in total.

My final stage was a short presentation in front of a board of 4. this was around the role and what I had picked up so far in the interview process. We finished with a 3 hour conversation about what the job entailed, my expectations and what I would be expected of me.

I found the whole process to be very professional and everyone I dealt with was very approachable and easy to get on with.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Telephone conversation to begin with, followed by 3 face to face interviews.

The second was a lot more informal , which was great and gave me a great chance to build rapport with the team leaders.

Long process but that was a positive for me as it shows they care about who they have working for their company.

Interview Questions

• What are the main 3 skills you think a great recruiter has?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in December 2017.

Interview

2 stage interview process, first interview was with one technology manager which lasted 2 hours. Second stage interview was to prepare a presentation that lasted around 10 minutes in front of 2 technology managers which lasted around 3 hours

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a job in recruitment ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in December 2017.

Interview

2 interviews- 1st a meet/chat the 2nd was presentation on 4 points, Was really Impressed with the office based in Thames Tower. Also very impressive all that is laid out to the staff to ensure they perform at their optimum.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in October 2017.

Interview

3-stage interview process - telephone interview, face to face interview and presentation. The process at first may come across daunting but all the managers take a good approach to make you feel comfortable.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a short telephone interview (20 mins), one main interview (1 hour) then a second interview/coffee/catch-up (45 mins). Both face-to-face meetings were relaxed and welcoming. It was an informal chat rather than a list of scripted questions. We covered a wide range of topics; talking about both myself and wider issues in the HR industry. It was all about how I would fit in to the team and what I am interested in achieving in my career. It was great and I walked away really wanting to work there!

Interview Questions

• There were no scripted questions, just a chat/conversation   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.