Austin Fraser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Austin Fraser Interview Questions

Interviews at Austin Fraser

3.4

Contracts Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by another phone interview with hiring manager. Next step was an in-person interview. I met with three people. Interview was 1.5 hrs and was very in depth. They wanted to know every detail about my past experience and motivators. They told me about the job and then I had to do a Role Play where I had to ask questions and "sell" the perfect candidate. This was followed by an "off the cuff" exercise which was easy. I was then brought in the following day to meet with another person who asked me some more questions and a lot of the same ones. My feedback was that I didn't explain my goals or work motivators well enough... which I thought I did.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for an agency?   1 Answer
    • What are some challenges you have faced in your career and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question

Vertical Market Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (San Diego, CA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I felt the interview process went smooth and was straight-forward because my recruiter facilitated each step with the proper information. It started with a video interview which I thought was unique and loved it. Second, a phone screen. Third, one on one in person interviews. Lastly, a 15 minute presentation. The recruiter, manager, and director were very thorough in ensuring I had the proper expectations of what my role entailed. The interview questions were more complex and a layer deeper than other interviews I have been on, but I felt Austin Fraser genuinely wanted to understand my thought process and who I am as an individual to ensure a good fit for the role and culture.

Interview Questions

• What information can a potential candidate provide about a potential client?   Answer Question

Contracts Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Thorough. Lots of shiny things to attract any candidate looking for an awesome work environment. Enjoyable process. They sell on what the job has potential to go towards rather than where they are at currently. Definitely undersold how small of a startup they really are.

Vertical Market Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

I felt like this company was sloppy and highly unorganized with their approach to hiring. They really led me to believe things that simply were not true. They did not stick to their word about anything. I left me interview l knowing I did not want to be hired onto to their team.

Interview Questions

• They asked certain questions repeatedly as if to badger me and see if I could hold my professional ground or something.   Answer Question

Austin Fraser Response

11 Jul 2019 – UK Talent Partner

We’ve always been focussed on our people, they truly are at the heart of what we do. Put simply, we want to continually create opportunity for our people to achieve their potential. We take the recruitment of new AF people super seriously and would want everyone who meets with us to have a great experience.

I'm sorry to hear your experience didn't meet our expectations. We're always open to hearing feedback on what we can do better, so if you'd like to get in touch to discuss your feedback in more detail, please drop me an email at: h.gardiner@austinfraser.com

Thank you.

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser.

Interview

First phone screen with internal recruiter then another phone call with Dallas lead. After the first two stages I had an in person meeting with the recruiter, Dallas lead and one additional manager. Prepared 15-20 minute presentation for the meeting and the rest of the interview was an open conversation about both parties.

Vertical Market Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Started with an initial conversation with Justin Smith from the talent team. He told me a bit more about the company, culture, mission statement and the opportunity with Austin Fraser. Following the call, I attended an onsite interview with Justin and Dallas Team Lead Alina to further discuss my experience as well as learning even more about Austin Fraser. I then attend one last Interview with the Dallas Team Lead and EVP of America, during which I also had to complete a short presentation.

Interview Questions

• What's one of your main motivators?   1 Answer

Talent Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It started with an initial phone call, then there were two face-to-face interviews, followed by a final interview that included a presentation in front of senior leadership. I was so excited when I received an offer! A running theme throughout the entire process was that the management team truly wanted to get to know me on personal level and understand my motivations and goals.

Interview Questions

• How have you focused on diversity and inclusion while recruiting in your past experience?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had one phone conversation, was brought in for an in-person, and then one last final in-person. The final included a presentation that I had to prepare to the office manager.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in July 2019.

Interview

A rather in depth process made fun and relaxed; initial steps began with a phone screen with the talent team; leading to an being invited to a face to face meeting with hiring managers involving a sales pitch; followed by a further invite to present myself and my own values to a small panel of managers and directors. Not too intense considering the job role!

Interview Questions

• What challenges have you faced in your career and how have you overcome them?   Answer Question

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in September 2018.

Interview

They spend quite a lot of time with candidates - plenty of opportunity to ask as many questions
    Overall, lovely and easy going people (interviewed with 3 different people)
    The first day - interviewed with 2 people separately; second day was with one of the division leads. The final stage is a presentation - and they provide you with a template .

Interview Questions

• The classic 'sell me the pen' role play question   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.