Austin Fraser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Austin Fraser Interview Questions

Updated 23 Oct 2017

3.6

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had one phone conversation, was brought in for an in-person, and then one last final in-person. The final included a presentation that I had to prepare to the office manager.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Constant, friendly contact. I got a great vibe from the company and its people. I loved the methods used as they were vastly different to previous interviews. I took comfort in knowing that AF take their recruitment so seriously as I knew I would not only be working with professionals but people of a decent, friendly nature.

Interview Questions

• How would i cope, coming from a managers position, being asked to do activities and following instructions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in September 2017.

Interview

The start of the process begins with a phone interview followed if successful then invited into the team to have an introduction and meet with the team to gather an idea what the job Intel's at Austin Fraser. The final stage intel's a presentation with a number of stages to make sure they pick out the best candidates for the process as a consultant.

Interview Questions

• What skills and qualities do you have that can assist with the job?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in August 2017.

Interview

It was initially supposed to be a 2 stage interview, face to face and then presentation/face to face but it ended up being a 4 stage interview (informal chat at the start and one at the end) I liked this a lot as it showed me that they really care about who they employ; not only on ability but also on personality, which explains they have very little staff turnover.

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a very simple 2 stage process. 1st stage was a lengthy, informal telephone conversation with the internal recruitment team and really went into depth about my work history and what I am looking for. I was then called in for a face to face within 2 days. I had to prepare a presentation and had to present this to the director. This was then followed by a series of questions about billings, work history and what I aspire to be. I was then called back the next day with an offer. All in all a 4 day process from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• What have your billings for 2016 been?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview with a member of the talent acquisition team to start, I was then invited in for a face to face that afternoon. This was followed by a presentation the following week and then a further interview to meet a different team that had a open position. I was then offered the role, the whole process took 1 week in total.

Interview Questions

• Alot of why so any answers make sure you know the reasons behind it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in July 2017.

Interview

After being unsuccessful from a first stage interview and advised to get some experience and stay in touch, 7 months later contact was made to catch up, I had a phone interview/conversation explaining what I had experienced in that 7 months and I was invited into a first stage interview. I met two different managers to before and after that, I was immediately invited back to present a presentation in front of two managers. After the presentation I met a Principle Consultant who would be on my team if successful and I then got offered at the time.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in June 2017.

Interview

first telephone interview, then 1st face to face interview and if successful you get called back into the office for a 2nd interview which you have to present a presentation to a team of 4 including managers and the CEO of Austin Fraser.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in recruitment and especially Austin Fraser   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Stage 1 was a face to face with the management, followed by a basic role play. Stage 2 of the interview was a presentation which is challenging but all relevant to choosing the right candidates

Interview Questions

• How do you see 360 recruitment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient and every time I entered the office I could feel that the staff there loved being there. I met first with one of the directors and was invited back the next day to complete a presentation in front of 4 of the directors, all of whom were very accommodating and helpful when it came to me asking questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.