Austin Fraser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Austin Fraser Interview Questions

Interviews at Austin Fraser

3.4

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had one phone conversation, was brought in for an in-person, and then one last final in-person. The final included a presentation that I had to prepare to the office manager.

Talent Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It started with an initial phone call, then there were two face-to-face interviews, followed by a final interview that included a presentation in front of senior leadership. I was so excited when I received an offer! A running theme throughout the entire process was that the management team truly wanted to get to know me on personal level and understand my motivations and goals.

Interview Questions

• How have you focused on diversity and inclusion while recruiting in your past experience?   Answer Question

Vertical Market Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Started with an initial conversation with Justin Smith from the talent team. He told me a bit more about the company, culture, mission statement and the opportunity with Austin Fraser. Following the call, I attended an onsite interview with Justin and Dallas Team Lead Alina to further discuss my experience as well as learning even more about Austin Fraser. I then attend one last Interview with the Dallas Team Lead and EVP of America, during which I also had to complete a short presentation.

Interview Questions

• What's one of your main motivators?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser.

Interview

First phone screen with internal recruiter then another phone call with Dallas lead. After the first two stages I had an in person meeting with the recruiter, Dallas lead and one additional manager. Prepared 15-20 minute presentation for the meeting and the rest of the interview was an open conversation about both parties.

Vertical Market Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

I felt like this company was sloppy and highly unorganized with their approach to hiring. They really led me to believe things that simply were not true. They did not stick to their word about anything. I left me interview l knowing I did not want to be hired onto to their team.

Interview Questions

• They asked certain questions repeatedly as if to badger me and see if I could hold my professional ground or something.   Answer Question

Austin Fraser Response

11 Jul 2019 – UK Talent Partner

We’ve always been focussed on our people, they truly are at the heart of what we do. Put simply, we want to continually create opportunity for our people to achieve their potential. We take the... More

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a two stage interview which consisted of an initial 'meet and greet', along with getting to know Peter Hart, the CEO. I was really impressed that the CEO took the time to meet me on both the first and second stage interviews, despite his busy schedule.

My second stage interview consisted of a presentation to the L&D manager, CDO and CEO to showcase my personality and my aspirations within Austin Fraser.

There was also extremely thorough questioning; team fit was clearly an extremely important factor for every employee from day one!

Interview Questions

• How would I go about creating a department within a fast-growing company that didn't previously exist?   1 Answer

Learning and Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in August 2017.

Interview

3 Step interview process which started off with a phone interview with the internal recruitment team, then a face to face interview with the hiring manager, followed by the final stage interview where I created and delivered a training programme to a panel of 4, reviewed a phone conversation and gave feedback and answered further interview questions. The whole process was very friendly and thorough.

Interview Questions

• What feedback would you give to the trainee, based on the phone conversation you have listened to?   Answer Question
    • Have you had experience in classroom based training?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in August 2017.

Interview

It was initially supposed to be a 2 stage interview, face to face and then presentation/face to face but it ended up being a 4 stage interview (informal chat at the start and one at the end) I liked this a lot as it showed me that they really care about who they employ; not only on ability but also on personality, which explains they have very little staff turnover.

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a very simple 2 stage process. 1st stage was a lengthy, informal telephone conversation with the internal recruitment team and really went into depth about my work history and what I am looking for. I was then called in for a face to face within 2 days. I had to prepare a presentation and had to present this to the director. This was then followed by a series of questions about billings, work history and what I aspire to be. I was then called back the next day with an offer. All in all a 4 day process from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• What have your billings for 2016 been?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in March 2015.

Interview

I began the interview process by coming in to see one of the companies consultants, she advised me on how the interview process would go and what i would need to do. The information she provided me with was very beneficial for my first interview with my team leader, the interview went very well and a lot of the things i was unsure of were cleared up by him and he then explained what would be expected of me and the role i would be doing, I was then asked back to my final interview where i gave a presentation on myself and got the chance to show who i was to the management. I was then offered the job after that and overall think it was run very smoothly and successfully.

Interview Questions

• They were very interested in knowing my knowledge of the role and what i was like as a person.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.