Austin Fraser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Austin Fraser Interview Questions

Updated 19 Apr 2018

3.5

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had one phone conversation, was brought in for an in-person, and then one last final in-person. The final included a presentation that I had to prepare to the office manager.

Talent Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It started with an initial phone call, then there were two face-to-face interviews, followed by a final interview that included a presentation in front of senior leadership. I was so excited when I received an offer! A running theme throughout the entire process was that the management team truly wanted to get to know me on personal level and understand my motivations and goals.

Interview Questions

• How have you focused on diversity and inclusion while recruiting in your past experience?   Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a two stage interview which consisted of an initial 'meet and greet', along with getting to know Peter Hart, the CEO. I was really impressed that the CEO took the time to meet me on both the first and second stage interviews, despite his busy schedule.

My second stage interview consisted of a presentation to the L&D manager, CDO and CEO to showcase my personality and my aspirations within Austin Fraser.

There was also extremely thorough questioning; team fit was clearly an extremely important factor for every employee from day one!

Interview Questions

• How would I go about creating a department within a fast-growing company that didn't previously exist?   1 Answer

Learning and Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in August 2017.

Interview

3 Step interview process which started off with a phone interview with the internal recruitment team, then a face to face interview with the hiring manager, followed by the final stage interview where I created and delivered a training programme to a panel of 4, reviewed a phone conversation and gave feedback and answered further interview questions. The whole process was very friendly and thorough.

Interview Questions

• What feedback would you give to the trainee, based on the phone conversation you have listened to?   Answer Question
    • Have you had experience in classroom based training?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in August 2017.

Interview

It was initially supposed to be a 2 stage interview, face to face and then presentation/face to face but it ended up being a 4 stage interview (informal chat at the start and one at the end) I liked this a lot as it showed me that they really care about who they employ; not only on ability but also on personality, which explains they have very little staff turnover.

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a very simple 2 stage process. 1st stage was a lengthy, informal telephone conversation with the internal recruitment team and really went into depth about my work history and what I am looking for. I was then called in for a face to face within 2 days. I had to prepare a presentation and had to present this to the director. This was then followed by a series of questions about billings, work history and what I aspire to be. I was then called back the next day with an offer. All in all a 4 day process from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• What have your billings for 2016 been?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in March 2015.

Interview

I began the interview process by coming in to see one of the companies consultants, she advised me on how the interview process would go and what i would need to do. The information she provided me with was very beneficial for my first interview with my team leader, the interview went very well and a lot of the things i was unsure of were cleared up by him and he then explained what would be expected of me and the role i would be doing, I was then asked back to my final interview where i gave a presentation on myself and got the chance to show who i was to the management. I was then offered the job after that and overall think it was run very smoothly and successfully.

Interview Questions

• They were very interested in knowing my knowledge of the role and what i was like as a person.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Constant, friendly contact. I got a great vibe from the company and its people. I loved the methods used as they were vastly different to previous interviews. I took comfort in knowing that AF take their recruitment so seriously as I knew I would not only be working with professionals but people of a decent, friendly nature.

Interview Questions

• How would i cope, coming from a managers position, being asked to do activities and following instructions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in October 2017.

Interview

3-stage interview process - telephone interview, face to face interview and presentation. The process at first may come across daunting but all the managers take a good approach to make you feel comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Interview

My interview process started when I was contacted by Connie who I initially shut down straight away. After Connie continued to go into more detail about the role and AF as a company I was pleasantly surprised by what she had to say and she gained my interest in a role I would not have normally have considered.

The second stage was a face to face interview with Connie where she went into more detail about the role, the company ethos and the opportunity within the company. I also had an informal chat with JJ who heads up the technology sector. this lasted around 2 hours in total.

After this, the next stage was a face to face interview with Dave and Ben who are the team leads for tech in Thames Valley and London. This enabled me to ask any questions I had about the role and dig a little deeper into what would be required of me. This lasted around 2 hours in total.

My final stage was a short presentation in front of a board of 4. this was around the role and what I had picked up so far in the interview process. We finished with a 3 hour conversation about what the job entailed, my expectations and what I would be expected of me.

I found the whole process to be very professional and everyone I dealt with was very approachable and easy to get on with.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.