Austin Fraser Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Austin Fraser Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Austin Fraser

3.6

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had one phone conversation, was brought in for an in-person, and then one last final in-person. The final included a presentation that I had to prepare to the office manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Austin Fraser

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in July 2019.

Interview

A rather in depth process made fun and relaxed; initial steps began with a phone screen with the talent team; leading to an being invited to a face to face meeting with hiring managers involving a sales pitch; followed by a further invite to present myself and my own values to a small panel of managers and directors. Not too intense considering the job role!

Interview Questions

• What challenges have you faced in your career and how have you overcome them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Interview

My interview process started when I was contacted by Connie who I initially shut down straight away. After Connie continued to go into more detail about the role and AF as a company I was pleasantly surprised by what she had to say and she gained my interest in a role I would not have normally have considered.

The second stage was a face to face interview with Connie where she went into more detail about the role, the company ethos and the opportunity within the company. I also had an informal chat with JJ who heads up the technology sector. this lasted around 2 hours in total.

After this, the next stage was a face to face interview with Dave and Ben who are the team leads for tech in Thames Valley and London. This enabled me to ask any questions I had about the role and dig a little deeper into what would be required of me. This lasted around 2 hours in total.

My final stage was a short presentation in front of a board of 4. this was around the role and what I had picked up so far in the interview process. We finished with a 3 hour conversation about what the job entailed, my expectations and what I would be expected of me.

I found the whole process to be very professional and everyone I dealt with was very approachable and easy to get on with.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in October 2017.

Interview

3-stage interview process - telephone interview, face to face interview and presentation. The process at first may come across daunting but all the managers take a good approach to make you feel comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Constant, friendly contact. I got a great vibe from the company and its people. I loved the methods used as they were vastly different to previous interviews. I took comfort in knowing that AF take their recruitment so seriously as I knew I would not only be working with professionals but people of a decent, friendly nature.

Interview Questions

• How would i cope, coming from a managers position, being asked to do activities and following instructions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in April 2017.

Interview

I initially applied via a LinkedIn advert and within 10 mins had a connection request from the Manager which followed by a call from the Internal recruitment manager (5 mins later!). I had my first stage interview within 24 hours, which lasted 4 hours. I found myself instantly wanting to work for the team, and the wider business. You can feel the passion the guys and girls have in the office, and its contagious! Second stage was a presentation, which I felt very prepared for after the weekend, and a brief from Internal recruitment - safe to say it went fairly well.

Overall, the process was great! I was briefed really well and they were very transparent and honest throughout.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to get out of Austin Fraser, should you be successful?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation, we discussed what my requirements were in the first call/interview and they more than met my needs... if not bettered them with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Austin Fraser (Reading, England) in March 2015.

Interview

I began the interview process by coming in to see one of the companies consultants, she advised me on how the interview process would go and what i would need to do. The information she provided me with was very beneficial for my first interview with my team leader, the interview went very well and a lot of the things i was unsure of were cleared up by him and he then explained what would be expected of me and the role i would be doing, I was then asked back to my final interview where i gave a presentation on myself and got the chance to show who i was to the management. I was then offered the job after that and overall think it was run very smoothly and successfully.

Interview Questions

• They were very interested in knowing my knowledge of the role and what i was like as a person.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.