Australian Taxation Office Service Delivery Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Australian Taxation Office Service Delivery Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Australian Taxation Office

2.5

Service Delivery Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Australian Taxation Office in March 2020.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly fast. Heard back to interview a few weeks after application. The interview is through an online platform. Interviewee is given prompts and stuff then given a certain time to give a response before moving to the next question.

Interview Questions

• What technology do you use that makes you ideal for this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Australian Taxation Office

Service Delivery Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Australian Taxation Office (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

You go to the main office in Melbourne and you do an assessment centre. You have a group activity and a 10 minute interview. The group activity was a group of people sitting together, rading a set story and trying to solve the problem. It was a really nice place and they do not pressure you too much. The HR team help you a lot and they treat you kindly.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.