Auto Trader UK Customer Experience Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Customer Experience Advocate

Auto Trader UK Customer Experience Advocate Interview Questions

Interviews at Auto Trader UK

4.0

Customer Experience Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Auto Trader UK (Manchester, England) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted from 9am-3pm in the Manchester office. When i arrived, there were 3 external candidates (myself included) and around 7 internal candidates. First of all, there was a group task where we had to decide which of 3 adverts had the highest priority, Then we went off to do individual interviews. After lunch, there was a computer task and then a tour of the builidng. Overall a nice day. Feedback took longer than expected to come back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Auto Trader UK

Customer Experience Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Auto Trader UK (Manchester, England) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied for the role online and was first offered a telephone interview with two people which went really well. A week or so later I was invited to an assessment day which was 9:30 - 3:00pm. When I arrived there was myself and two other external candidates and five internal candidates. We were taken to a large meeting room where there were lots of other people from around the business. They started off going through the plan for the day and then everyone introduced themselves, including the observers which I thought was a nice touch. From the beginning they made sure it was a relaxed atmosphere and that everyone felt comfortable.

The first task was a group task where we had 3 scenarios and had to prioritise which one was worked on first. This was a discussion between the candidates whilst being observed and then had to present back our thoughts.

The second task was an interview with 2 members of staff which felt quite informal but covered a lot of questions. It also gave me a great opportunity to ask lots of questions.

Lunch was provided by the company and everyone ate together. After lunch we had a practical assessment where we had to respond to tweets, Facebook messages and draft a response to a letter of complaint. Overall this took about 1-2 hours.

Lastly we got a tour of the building which was great and then headed home. Feedback received from the assessment day was so detailed and thorough which I thought was great.

The next stage of the recruitment process was a 1-2-1 interview with a member of the OLT - this lasted about 1 hour.

Overall a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Out of the company values, which one would you say you're least like.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.