Auto Trader UK Digital Marketing Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Auto Trader UK Digital Marketing Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Auto Trader UK

1 Interview Review

Digital Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Auto Trader UK (Manchester, England) in May 2015.

Interview

A few days after submitting my application online I was contacted by HR to go through the role, once they knew I understood the background to the company and role, they put me forward for interview.

My interview was confirmed within a few hours and was held after a few days after. The interviewees were really friendly and made me feel at ease straight away. They gave further insight into the company and role, set me a practical task, then asked me a mixture of competency and value based questions.

Once I passed the first interview, a second interview was then organised which was a call with one of the company directors to discus their company values and how I would fit in these. The director was really polite and interested, once again making feel at ease with what can often be a stressful process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have been humble (value based question)   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.