Avery Weigh-Tronix Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Avery Weigh-Tronix Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Avery Weigh-Tronix

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avery Weigh-Tronix

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avery Weigh-Tronix (Birmingham, England) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process was in 3 parts. A video interview and 2 face to face interviews.

The video interview was done online where I recorded answers to 10 pre-set questions. The second part was a face to face interview with general and marketing questions. The third part was an interview where I was asked to present a digital strategy based on a snap-shot of pre-supplied data & my own research/experience.

A marketing recruitment agency contacted me initially with the vacant role and asked if I'd like to apply. Even though the agency started off the process, the rest was handled via Avery's own online-based job portal. It made tracking the process easy and I could see the steps required to complete the application and interviews.

Interview Questions

• What's been the biggest challenge you've experience at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.