Avios Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 39 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harmondsworth, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avios (Harmondsworth, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

I filled out the initial application form filling out the generic details and answering 2 questions: "Why do you want to work for Avios?" and "Why should we hire you?". I was invited to a 30 minute phone interview with a Senior Analyst. In this interview he asked me what I knew about the company and we went through the experience in my CV. The gentleman I spoke to on the phone was very friendly and easy to talk to. However I was told after the interview I would receive feedback the next week and after 10+ days there still has been no contact. Whilst I understand the company may be busy with a high number of applicants, if you are going to call someone for a phone interview and promise them feedback, you should at least get back to them even if it is a generic 'sorry we wont be progressing your application'. I found this to be frankly very uncourteous of the company and looking at other reviews of interviews it would appear this is a regular occurrence.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Avios/Why would you want to work for us?
    1 Answer

Avios

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avios in Jan 2021

Interview

This interview is really easy but dont let it fool you that it is a travel job. Its a call centre job with very poor staff retention. Lots of alarm bells once you start looking

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avios (London, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

Initial call for skills review and background review with the Head of Platform Engineering in order to assess if the both sides would be eager and happy for the role.

Interview Questions
  • Generic solution architecture questions. Both business and tech side.

Avios

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avios in Oct 2020

Interview

They followed a very standard interview process. Initial phone screen, then an interview with teh hiring manager and a tech lead. I expect that there would have been a 3rd interview to follow had I been successful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Harmondsworth, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avios (Harmondsworth, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

Three interviews over five working days, the process was extremely fast and effective. Amazing interviewers, fair questions related with the role, and a very nice vibe during the whole process, almost immediate feedback, makes you feel as a valuable member of the company even before being one!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avios (Manchester, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

They ask me different questions about myself and I should offer them a trip (example). I had to represent myself and told them why I would like to work for them. Also They represent their company.

Interview Questions
  • If I'm a client could you offer me a trip? How you will sell this trip?

Avios

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avios (Warrington, North West England, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Took all of 12 minutes, how they can make a decision as to whether to employ you is ridiculous. I felt the interviewer was lacking in experience. The original e mail stated that there would be two people interviewing which I think would have been better. Feel really let down as I have the experience they are looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avios

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avios in Jan 2020

Interview

Very brief telephone interview followed by a full day in their call centre in Birchwood. Where applicants are tested on their knowledge of geography and basic mathematics If any of the applicants fail their score bench mark at the initial stage will be unnecessarily be escorted out of the building.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you have gone above and beyond to reach a set target

Avios

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Avios (Warrington, North West England, England, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

Not a great experience after a maths and geography test based on world knowledge and working out Avios miles. After going for a short break to be called over in front of other interviewees to be told you have failed two questions out of 12 your geography is fantastic but two maths questions wrong so we won’t bother interviewing you I will escort you out pick your things up again in front of everybody she’s leaving people looking embarrassed at me sorry il escort you out totally humiliated disgusting way to treat people at interviews and surely a breach of confidentiality no surprise you are constantly advertising!!!

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avios (Warrington, North West England, England, England)

Interview

All senario based questions, a knowledge/maths test, which if you fail it your asked to leave and a group discussion and a one to one interview. Just apply somewhere else, you'll be much happier in the long run.

Interview Questions
  • Can you name a instance where you have had to deal with conflict?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Interviews