Avios Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Avios

2.8

Platform Engineering Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avios (London, England) in October 2020.

Interview

Initial call for skills review and background review with the Head of Platform Engineering in order to assess if the both sides would be eager and happy for the role.

Interview Questions

• Generic solution architecture questions. Both business and tech side.   1 Answer

Platform Engineering Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avios in October 2020.

Interview

They followed a very standard interview process. Initial phone screen, then an interview with teh hiring manager and a tech lead. I expect that there would have been a 3rd interview to follow had I been successful.

Interview Questions

• What KPIs would you measure in the development process?   Answer Question

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harmondsworth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avios (Harmondsworth, England) in September 2020.

Interview

Three interviews over five working days, the process was extremely fast and effective.
    Amazing interviewers, fair questions related with the role, and a very nice vibe during the whole process, almost immediate feedback, makes you feel as a valuable member of the company even before being one!

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avios (Manchester, England) in March 2020.

Interview

They ask me different questions about myself and I should offer them a trip (example). I had to represent myself and told them why I would like to work for them. Also They represent their company.

Interview Questions

• If I'm a client could you offer me a trip? How you will sell this trip?   Answer Question

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avios in January 2020.

Interview

Very brief telephone interview followed by a full day in their call centre in Birchwood. Where applicants are tested on their knowledge of geography and basic mathematics
    If any of the applicants fail their score bench mark at the initial stage will be unnecessarily be escorted out of the building.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you have gone above and beyond to reach a set target   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avios (Warrington, North West England, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Took all of 12 minutes, how they can make a decision as to whether to employ you is ridiculous. I felt the interviewer was lacking in experience. The original e mail stated that there would be two people interviewing which I think would have been better. Feel really let down as I have the experience they are looking for.

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avios (Warrington, North West England, England) in November 2019.

Interview

Not a great experience after a maths and geography test based on world knowledge and working out Avios miles. After going for a short break to be called over in front of other interviewees to be told you have failed two questions out of 12 your geography is fantastic but two maths questions wrong so we won’t bother interviewing you I will escort you out pick your things up again in front of everybody she’s leaving people looking embarrassed at me sorry il escort you out totally humiliated disgusting way to treat people at interviews and surely a breach of confidentiality no surprise you are constantly advertising!!!

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avios (Warrington, North West England, England).

Interview

All senario based questions, a knowledge/maths test, which if you fail it your asked to leave and a group discussion and a one to one interview. Just apply somewhere else, you'll be much happier in the long run.

Interview Questions

• Can you name a instance where you have had to deal with conflict?   1 Answer

Data Intelligence Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avios in August 2019.

Interview

Applied through careers website and then received a series of options for telephone interview, which itself lasted about 30 minutes. After which there was radio silence and a lack of responses to email chasers.

After pushing I received an auto generated reply to leave a Glassdoor review. I have been waiting over a month for any interview feedback.

Interview Questions

• The usual run through of my CV and how my experience matches the provided job description.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Avios (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Random questions, whats your favourite reward system, who are your best managers, where do you see yourself in 5 years. whats the future of this company. how would you improve us.

Interview Questions

• what didnt you go to university   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.