Awin Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Awin

1 Interview Review

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Awin (London, England).

Interview

Awin contacted me about the opportunity as I was "well suited" to the role they were recruiting for. I then had a phone call with a very arrogant employer who then undermined everything they had said when approaching me. (Basically saying my experience wasn't well suited...)

I was invited to an interview for which I had prepared for. They told me to "make sure my personality really stands out".

I went to the interview to be met by (10 minutes late, I may add) two very vacant, dull and arrogant employers who made the whole process very awkward and weren't friendly or welcoming at all (they didn't make sure their personalities stood out).

I didn't even hear back from them regarding the interview - even after chasing them twice. Brand reputation ruined for me I'm afraid.

Super disrespectful of anyone else's time. Arrogant and rude was the impression I got from the company - so brand reputation ruined for me.

Think they need to remember that interviews work both ways - the need to impress as a company.

Interview Questions

• Average, basic questions - quite role specific.
    Would like you to know 'a day in the life of' (there's information on their website) and the very specific details.   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.