BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Interview Questions

Interviews at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence (Telephone, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Telephone interview, no feedback whatsoever, the HR person was based in another country and could not get the interview day/time right at all, sorely disappointed in the whole process. Would not apply to BAE based on my negative experience.

Interview Questions

• Skills based questions and scenarios   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence (McLean, VA (US)).

Interview

Very open process and general questions about experience and background. Asked about style of managing projects and assignments. A slow process for sure- but steady progress. Overall took about six weeks from initial contact to offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Describe your background and what do you feel best suits you for this position.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence.

Interview

I got an email from them about scheduling a phone interview with somebody from HR. The phone interview was very casusal. Then I was invited to one of the facilities a few weeks later to speak with some of the higher level employees.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence (Sterling, VA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I was referred by an existing employee. It took a few months before receiving contact from Recruiting. Once contacted, interview was scheduled within a week. I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager, Judith Rackens, as well as another Director associated with the position via conference call. Together, both interviewed thoroughly regarding job knowledge, experience and personal attributes and management style. It was a comfortable and professional interview. I was disappointed I was not selected however I received a personal email from Ms. Rackens regarding the decision and feedback from the interview.

It was overall a great experience once the interviewing process began. Given the thorough interview, I believe it would be a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle pressure from business units when they are pushing a sourcing decision based on requirement but not compliant with the process?   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patuxent River, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence (Patuxent River, MD (US)).

Interview

There was an e-mail first to set up an interview time. After arriving at the first building I was given details on the benefits. I then had to drive to the actual work location for a group interview. It was intimidating since you are sat in the middle of the room surrounded by 4 employers. They asked questions about myself and my resume. They asked about a lot of my coding experience with quiz questions that I couldn't answer (My fault for not preparing better). After about a half hour they said "Thanks" and we'll "Let you know".

Lesson learned: Prepare to review everything on your resume, even if it's not on the job description.

Delivery Graduate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence.

Interview

- CV submission
    - 1st telephone interview - competency questions
    - 2nd interview - 2 hours - CV go through, presentation about the project you delivered at the Iniversity that could be in line with the BAE topics, case studies

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position through a head hunter. After spoke to the head hunter, got a call from the hiring manager for about 30 minutes. The conversation was mostly general plus some technical questions. Couple days later, got a call from a key engineer. He really got into technical details but he was very professional. A week later, an onsite interview with four engineers and the VP of Engineering for about four hours

Interview Questions

• Questions was on sql injections, cross site scripts and database sqls   Answer Question

IT Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence (Raleigh, NC (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

The process was very quick and easy. After a brief phone interview I came in to the office, a conference room was provided. The manager came into the conference room asked a few technical questions and then it quickly went to salary negotiation. Once that was done, I was offered the job on the spot.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence (Helendale, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via my LinkedIn profile about the job. I then submitted resume and conducted the interview via Skype and once was screened through customer in Afghanistan I was offered the position. Upon review of my Top Secret clearance being valid I was offered the transit details to begin training and transit into Afghanistan to begin working. I have been supporting the Train, Assist and Advise mission in Afghanistan for 7 months now. I currently conduct intelligence analysis and presentation for the law enforcement mission throughout the Afghanistan theater of operations

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my ability to gauge intelligence assessments based on multiple data sources and the application of said assessments to current mission.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation.

NGA College Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online on the BAE company website. I only had one interview via phone within one week of submitting the application online - then I was offerd the job two weeks after interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.