BAE Systems USA FLDP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BAE Systems USA FLDP Interview Questions

Interviews at BAE Systems USA

FLDP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

Phone Interview with a manager and FLDP graduate. Asked the usual behavioral questions. It wasn't bad, but I got an email about 6 weeks later saying I would not be moving on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BAE Systems USA

FLDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Not bad. Very responsive process. Couples stages of interviews including two full days at the end. There is also a case study you do on your own and present to a panel on the final day.

Interview Questions

• How have you overcome a conflict in the past?   1 Answer

FLDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (York, PA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Slow hiring process, total time took about 3 months. Had 3 rounds of interviews, every time the interviewer was very nice and made me feel comfortable. The questions were all straight forward. There was a case study that we were given 90 min to prepare a 15 min response/presentation for a group of 5 individuals.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you overcame a professional obstacle/problem using team work.   1 Answer

FLDP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

First interview was done by two former FLDP candidates who now have full-time jobs with BAE. All questions were behavioral and pretty redundant. I myself have a different leadership and motivational style than purely bureaucratic. They seemed rather close minded to it and even condescending. Overall was a horrible experience and proved that it was not a place I would want to work.

Interview Questions

• When have you shown leadership? How did you deal with a team member who did not do their part?   Answer Question

FLDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (New York, NY (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through university website and got an email about a week later. Had a phone interview on fit and behavioral questions. Heard back about three weeks later that I did not get the position. Overall positive experience.

FLDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Washington, DC (US)) in July 2009.

Interview

Very straight forward, behavioral based.

FLDP Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA in October 2009.

Interview

Phone interviewer seemed to have not time for his job. He rescheduled the interview 3 times, once with just 10 minutes to the previously scheduled time. Their web site stated they usually do behavior based interviews, so thats is what i prepared for. However, it was a very traditional interiew (strengthes/weaknesses etc)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.