BAE Systems USA Technical Intern II Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BAE Systems USA Technical Intern II Interview Questions

Interviews at BAE Systems USA

2.0

Technical Intern II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Totowa, NJ (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Totowa, NJ (US)).

Interview

Several short technical interviews, focused on technical knowledge rather than problem solving.
One behavioral interview with basics like "why do you want to work here." Got asked "are you an alpha?" which was a bit weird.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation phase

Other Interview Reviews for BAE Systems USA

Technical Intern II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

Found out about company at a college job fair, emailed a follow up and applied online and heard back within about a week for an interview. Couldn't make the on site so had the telephone interview which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Technical Intern II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Began with a phone screening that lasted about thirty minutes. they asked basic questions at first then questions about their company. asked why I wanted to work in defense, and specifically for BAE. I was also asked what area of engineering I wanted to work in weather it was design or reliability etc. They also asked what my favorite class was and why and what my least favorite class was. They didnt ask any technical questions just thought processing questions. They gave me an answer via email 4 weeks later

Interview Questions

• how would you find a needle in a haystack   1 Answer
    • If I was designing a computer going into space what design elements would I keep in mind   1 Answer

Technical Intern II Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

Technical interview - engineer asked some general questions: can you tell me about a time you used a debugger to solve something? What is encapsulation? How do you see your classes and experience helping us at BAE?

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.