BAE Systems USA Technical Intern III Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BAE Systems USA Technical Intern III Interview Questions

Interviews at BAE Systems USA

2.2

Technical Intern III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone interview for the Technical Intern III position. I did a phone interview in February 2020. The interview was fairly straightforward, mostly asking behavior questions as well as projects on my resume, as well as basic data structures questions. There were no coding/whiteboarding questions. I received an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Difference between array/linked list, runtime analysis   Answer Question
  • Questions about projects on my resume, languages I knew, etc. Make sure to be able to talk about your projects in detail.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BAE Systems USA

Technical Intern III Interview

Interview

Applied online and interviewed over the phone. The entire process took several weeks. The interview included both technical and behavioral questions. I heard back about a week after I had completed the phone screen.

Interview Questions

• Array manipulation, C pointers, algorithm design/analysis   Answer Question

Technical Intern III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

Consisted of two phone call interviews in which I was called, answered a few questions about myself, and described some school projects I had done. Took a while for them to get back to me but then I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What school projects have you done relevant to this position?   Answer Question

Technical Intern III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Wayne, NJ (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

one phone interview and one on-site interview with the hiring manager and a senior engineer. Phone interview was mostly personality questions, and on-site interview ended up being more of a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had a problem while working in a team, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Technical Intern III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Bethesda, MD (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Technical Intern 3 position in February and was contacted in April to set up a phone interview for the next day. The person contacted me exactly when I was told they would call and we had a very pleasant conversation. The interview was not very technical in nature - we mostly discussed the details of the internship, my classwork experience, and our views related to Cybersecurity and its importance in this day and age. Two and a half weeks later I was contacted and told I got the job. Upon looking at my offer letter I discovered that I was actually hired as a Technical Intern 4, which is perfectly fine with me.

Technical Intern III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Wayne, NJ (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Had a phoe interview and immediately got an email about a face to face interview at the plant. They worked around my school schedule, and did not keep me at the plant all day. Interview was about 2 hours long with 4 different interviewers. Just talked about resume and life.

Technical Intern III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA in January 2017.

Interview

After applying online and being contacted by a recruiter by email, I had a phone interview with the recruiter. He told me about the position and asked about my resume. I got an offer two weeks later

Interview Questions

• They asked me about projects on my resume and times that I had worked in a team, I think making sure that I could effectively work in a team.   Answer Question

Technical Intern III Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

With a hiring manager, and several other members of a department. Phone Interview. Only one. No highly technical questions mainly covered my experiences and how they could apply to the work being done at BAE

Technical Intern III Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

They called me on the phone to schedule an in-person interview. When I got there, I had a panel interview with several different departments who were looking for an intern. They drilled me on my resume, as well as some other questions. They offered me the position within a few business days.

Technical Intern III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Binghamton, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

~30min. phone interview that covered a moderate range of questions. The interviewers consisted of the hiring manager and a senior principal engineer of the team I would be working with. The interview was short and they asked straightforward questions. Both technical and background questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Q: (Java) What is the difference between public, private, and protected? (access-modifiers)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very brief.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.