BAE Systems USA Technical Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BAE Systems USA Technical Writer Interview Questions

Interviews at BAE Systems USA

2.2

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online and about four weeks later I was asked for my first interview. The first interview was to see if i was technically qualified for the job and to ask a few basic interview questions (phone interview). A week later the second interview was scheduled. The second phone interview was with a panel where they asked 12-15 situational based questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a decision you made changed an organization. What was the decision and how did it change the organization?   Answer Question
  • Explain a situation where you encountered an ethical issue. How did you identify it was an ethical issue and what did you do to resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BAE Systems USA

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Sterling Heights, MI (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview for the technical writer internship. They asked me one question- What do I want to do when I am done with my undergraduate degree- and that was the last time I talked during the entire conversation. They seemed friendly, but it is concerning that those I would be working with and for did not seem too interested in what I had to say or questions I had.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do when you are finished with your undergraduate degree?   1 Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sealy, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Sealy, TX (US)).

Interview

I was contacted shortly after I put in an application. The people were very cordial and told me what the expectations were. After the interview, I was asked if I wanted the position and I offered the position the same da.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Milpitas, CA (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

I knew two of the four interviewers. We discussed where our old offices were in relation to each other at Micron. One interviewer asked if I was fast (their current Tech Writer was slow -- I gather). I told him I was fast enough at Lam, LensVector, Nextest, Micron, LSI Logic and Synopsis. He just laughed.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? It was that easy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for $55/hr & they accepted. I asked for a time frame & a guarantee to be converted to full-time & didn't get those things.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Arlington, VA (US)).

Interview

I came onboard as contractor first. Spoke to hiring manager, who was friendly. Provided a few writing samples of articles I wrote in college, and this helped me get into the door. After that, just be a good communicator, have strong eye contact, and have a positive demeanor.

Interview Questions

• Some questions about ITIL best practices, which I had never heard of until after I got hired.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Warren, MI (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

Four people in a room, asked some questions, it was cake. Very very easy, I am sure that my kid sister would have got it. They hire mokeys, or anyone with a pulse. Maybe they should go down to Michigan Works.......

General Dynamics and Tacom pay more, and have better benefits

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.