BAT Finance Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BAT Finance Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at BAT

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BAT (London, England) in October 2015.

Interview

The first stage is to receive an automated questionnaire: This has around 20 to 25 multiple choice questions. They all have 3 possible answers and you have to choose two. The software doesn't allow you to choose only one, and don't answer/don't know option doesn't exist.
The questions are very subjective, and in the process they occur more than once, but with different groups of answers. Normally you would think that for subjective questions there are no right or wrong anwwers, but obviously they don't seem to think that way. I eventually received an automated message saying that I failed.

Interview Questions

• What do you enjoy more in a company? Having fun, having stability, or being assertive.
    Remember you have to choose two options !   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for BAT

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAT (Nairobi (Kenya)) in January 2014.

Interview

It felt more like a casual conversation. Interviewers were friendly and made me feel at ease and also gave me room to ask them questions about the employer. They also gave me a chance to tour the company to get a feel of whether the environment was suitable for me just in case I never aced the interview so that I could apply in future.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.