Find jobs for Planner

BAT Planner Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 766 interviews

4.0
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAT (Southampton, England)

Interview

At start phone conversation with HR team. 5 years background check and standard for UK check of address. Online test to check interpersonal skills, logical thinking and IQ. As last stage was face to face interview with managers.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do differently? (about challenging situation) Questions about using practical knowledge
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BAT (Singapore) in Jul 2020

Interview

Web interview. 2 interviewers. the apps used was microsoft team which is not user friendly. Interviewers less friendly. took about 45 minutes to an hour. some questions are technical. There are some general questions too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAT

Interview

I was hired thru a headhunter. Initial interview was with HR and hiring manager. 2nd interview was a panel interview with the HR director, the Head of function, and hiring manager. IQ exam and role playing were also given.

Interview Questions
  • The challenging part of the interview was the role playing. A business scenario was provided and you have to deliver on what you can do under the circumstances.
10 people found this interview helpful