BCS Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at BCS Consulting

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BCS Consulting (London, England).

Interview

HR first round before meeting rest of business, this was a one on one and there was a consultant in the room. idea was to understand motivations for moving and why I wanted BCS.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BCS Consulting.

Interview

Basic and standard consulting interview consisting of a one to one HR chat first which was snoring key motivators for moving, then a case study presentation and a one on one with a manager

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BCS Consulting (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Multi stage interview process.
    - 1: Quick chat with the recruiter (in house)
    - 2: Invited to first interview stage. This was more of a cultural assessment than an interview and felt quite informal. There was a whiteboard exercise to assess reasons for joining, leaving your current company, and other drivers.
    - 3: This stage was more around my CV and previous experience.
    - 4: Case study and short presentation to a senior member of staff.
    - 5: Met with the operations director
    - 6: Met the CEO (this was more of a welcome)

Although this process may seem long, it's intended to cover all aspects and to find those who are actually interested in working at BCS. Getting interviews is also highly dependent on the availability of staff.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BCS Consulting (City of London, England) in January 2011.

Interview

Satge 1 was a one to one with the Operations Coordinator in which we carried out a really interesting whiteboard exercise.
    Stage 2 was a competency based interview & was pretty tough as the Consultant really quizzed me on my experience.
    Stage 3 was a presentation. I got given the presentation title in advance & had to present my findings to another Consultant. Again they really pushed me hard on my understansding of the topic so I was glad I had done some wider research.
    Stage 4 I got to meet their CEO which was a nice touch. it was an easy going chat to be honest.

Interview Questions

• There were no unusual questions, it was more of a conversation to be honest.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I stated exactly what i wanted & they gave me it, no negotiation was required at all.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.