BCS Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

Consulting

1y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

6,964

602 Comments

Join the conversation on

Application

Interview

A first round with the COO he is lovely and you mostly just chat about his life experiences and your life experiences. Second round, where you talk a bit about skills you have learnt from previous roles. Third round, where you present some skills to them - they call it a case study but it really is not like other case studies - more of a show and tell of skills.

Interview Questions
  • Why BCS? Why do you want to move?
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

3 stage interview; 1 - Culture/personality fit, general conversation on you interests, hobbies outside of work. 2 - Deep dive into CV and experience. 3- Case study presentation. You are given a question and 15 minutes to prepare a presentation and present back to interviewer. They will then ask you questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why FS? Why BCS? Why are you leaving your old company? Carrier progression 3 & 5 years. Transferable skills.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BCS Consulting (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn as I was "open to opportunities". After an introductory call, my CV was submitted and I was invited to an initial interview three days later. This call was with the COO, and while we discussed my CV and experience, it was focused on cultural fit and was very conversational. I had the next interview the following week which was competency based and involved closer scrutiny of my experience. Again, it was quite conversational and didn't feel like a grilling. The last stage was a case study interview in which I was given a scenario and 15 minutes to prepare a short presentation. This was followed by discussion of the presentation, and some further competency/motivation based questions. My recruiter was very helpful in briefing me ahead of each stage, and preparing me for the style of questions that I could expect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BCS Consulting

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BCS Consulting in Feb 2021

Interview

3 stage process 1st - Very much a fit interview where they look to understand you as a person - interview taken by a director. 2nd - A more technical interview where your financial knowledge and work experience are questioned - interview taken by a principal consultant. 3rd - A case study presentation in which you are given a set amount of time to analyse and present a business case - interview taken by a director.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BCS Consulting (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Based on submitting your C.V, you will then enter into the 3 stage interview process: 1st stage = Culture fit interview with a Director 2nd stage = Competence interview with a senior/principal consultant 3rd stage = Competence + Case study with MD Clear process where it was visible what they were trying to test you (mainly on transferrable skills & project management skills). Each interviewer was friendly, and invested in trying to get to know you as a person. Be prepared to answer questions on your C.V and some personal/non work related questions as they do try and gage your personality, not just your skill set.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Why BCS 2. Why FS 3. How have you demonstrated project management 4. Why consulting 5. Name a time you have managed a difficult stakeholder

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BCS Consulting (London, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

I had a 3 stage interview process, a casual interview, technical interview and finally a case study. The panel was very friendly and put me at ease, and very transparent throughout the process. I learnt a lot about the company & what the role entails. They also gave very good feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BCS Consulting (London, England, England)

Interview

HR first round before meeting rest of business, this was a one on one and there was a consultant in the room. idea was to understand motivations for moving and why I wanted BCS.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BCS Consulting

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BCS Consulting

Interview

Basic and standard consulting interview consisting of a one to one HR chat first which was snoring key motivators for moving, then a case study presentation and a one on one with a manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at BCS Consulting (London, England, England) in Nov 2017

Interview

Multi stage interview process. - 1: Quick chat with the recruiter (in house) - 2: Invited to first interview stage. This was more of a cultural assessment than an interview and felt quite informal. There was a whiteboard exercise to assess reasons for joining, leaving your current company, and other drivers. - 3: This stage was more around my CV and previous experience. - 4: Case study and short presentation to a senior member of staff. - 5: Met with the operations director - 6: Met the CEO (this was more of a welcome) Although this process may seem long, it's intended to cover all aspects and to find those who are actually interested in working at BCS. Getting interviews is also highly dependent on the availability of staff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in City of London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BCS Consulting (City of London, England, England) in Jan 2011

Interview

Satge 1 was a one to one with the Operations Coordinator in which we carried out a really interesting whiteboard exercise. Stage 2 was a competency based interview & was pretty tough as the Consultant really quizzed me on my experience. Stage 3 was a presentation. I got given the presentation title in advance & had to present my findings to another Consultant. Again they really pushed me hard on my understansding of the topic so I was glad I had done some wider research. Stage 4 I got to meet their CEO which was a nice touch. it was an easy going chat to be honest.

Interview Questions
  • There were no unusual questions, it was more of a conversation to be honest.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews