BDO Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BDO Interview Questions

Interviews at BDO

2.8

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Interview

One interview with the HR recruiter and then a two part interview with a manager and partner. All three where very nice and did a good job understanding what I was looking for versus just vetting if I could do the work.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how my previous experiences prepared me to take on the new responsibility.   Answer Question

International Tax Internship Interview

Interview

I applied for this job in April, and received the HireVue after one month. There are three questions in total. And three minutes for each one. Two chances for each one.

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO (India, MS (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

They started taking technical rounds and gradually they took all the four rounds and then HR called me and took all the details for further procedure and then suddenly after 5days when I mailed the HR he just replied back that we cant proceed with your application.After clearing the rounds you are saying this.Thats really so disappointing.

Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BDO in July 2020.

Interview

Completed application, completed 3 question video interview, completed phone interview.
    Fairly standard process and they gave great directions on how to complete each stage. The Recruiter helping me was especially helpful during the process.

Assurance Associate Interview

Interview

Really genuine people. Just conversational and answered all the questions I had. Much better experience than B4. Thank you for that and I will be in and out blah blah blah

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDO (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen and follow up call with the recruiting team. The questions were based on the resume presented with questions related to the position duties.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience in the industry and please go over the resume   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDO (Gainesville, FL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

One 30-Minute Interview, was very casual and easy-going. Was asked to go into some detail about parts of my Resume, and then about past experiences including work experience. Briefly covered my certifications, and went into detail regarding one of them.

Real Estate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO.

Interview

The first round was the Video interview and right after 2 weeks they got back to me with the invitation to the next I interview, this time on the side Mostly behavioral questions.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BDO (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Two interviews. One Skype in office, the other was with a senior manager. They were both easy going about it. It seemed like one of the interviewers was pulled in last second though. He didn’t really understand which position he was supposed to interview me for.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I was taken to lunch with staff members and other interview candidates at Water Grill in Costa Mesa, before individually interviewing with four different managers and partners for thirty minutes each.

Interview Questions

• They expected me to be the one asking questions about the company.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.