BDO USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BDO USA Interview Questions

Interviews at BDO USA

2.6

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

I applied through handshake and got an interview a week later. I had 2 30-mins online interview due to the COVID-19. Both of my interviewers are very nice and friendly.

Finance/Accounting Intern Interview

Interview

Rushed, everything was last minute. Clearly I wasn't a first choice for the job (mutual, they weren't mine either) but both rounds of my interview were scheduled less than 24 hours in advance.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about BDO?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

i had a pre recorded video interview and it was pretty easy. i was applying for an audit internship and was asked 3 questions. after they ask a question i had a few seconds before it started recording my response.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO USA in December 2020.

Interview

First round was a pre-recorded interview.
    Second & third rounds consisted of interviews with senior managers. Interview process was great. Standard questions but more conversational in nature. Interviews were conducted virtually through video calls.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why are you interested in this position/the firm, greatest accomplishments, prior experiences, skills, etc.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

The interview was roughly 40 minutes long. Both interviewers were helpful in answering questions I had. They seemed like they truly enjoyed their time at the company. The process went very smooth, they were welcoming and friendly from the very start of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you exhibited leadership despite not being in a leadership role.   Answer Question

Interview

Casual and comfortable, yet informative. I learned more about the firm and I believe the interviewer learned about me as well. We did a virtual interview due to COVID, which worked out just fine. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• There were no formal questions, instead we just had a nice conversation.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BDO USA (New York, NY (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Back to back to back interviews. Conversational but direct. Feel friendly however it can often get scary. Being able to stay calm and collected is a way to do way. Speak from the heart but definitely practice the questions they might ask.

Tax Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

I interview 4 times and then totally ghosted by the company. One interview asked very inappropriate questions and I could probably have legal follow-up. Recruiting seemed like they didn’t know what they are doing and never answers phone calls and didn’t answer emails.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use Outlook   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

3 separate interview with 3 separate partners/senior managers. The interviews themselves felt more like conversations than a question and answer. It really felt like they were just trying to get to know me as a person.

Experienced Tax Associate Interview

Interview

Applied on the firm website then received an Initial phone screening from recruiter who then scheduled a 1 hour video interview with 2 partners from 2 office locations. Fast Process

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.