BGRS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BGRS Interview Questions

Updated 1 Oct 2017

2.5

Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BGRS (Burr Ridge, IL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very good experience. Interviewed by phone first with HR than after 2 days got scheduled interview with 3 directors and after the interview with the directors i got call the same day to do phone interview with another director. Two days after that i got job offer.

Interview Questions

• how you handle situation with a client when regarding some issues after proceed payroll.   Answer Question

Interview

Good experience. Interviewed by phone, then two days later received call in person interview. This was a pane interview. 3 managers and 2 directors. 3 week later received another call for a third interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was good

Domestic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BGRS (Scottsdale, AZ (US)).

Interview

Phone call received very quickly after applying. Interviewed with a Project Manager, did not meet what would have been my supervisor which I found a tad strange. Received an offer 2 days after the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BGRS (Scottsdale, AZ (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted within a few days after submitting the application by their recruiter. He was polite and seemed nice. He asked the basic questions and told me he was going to set up a call with the hiring manager to discuss the position and told me he would get back to me by the end of the week but if I didn't hear from him then I should call him to ask for an update, which I had to end up doing because he never contacted me. I left him a voice mail and email asking for an update as he requested.

The following Monday the hiring manager calls me and we discuss the role, responsibility, and my background. She saw my application and called me, she had no idea that the recruiter already talked to me. She told me she was going to tell the recruiter to set up a formal in person interview with her and the director for the account and I should hear back from them shortly.

A few days went by and I heard nothing; so I reached out to the recruiter again asking for an update and he emails me back telling me the position is only available for internal candidates as they are now on a hiring freeze for outside people...... So I would not be getting a formal interview, but I should keep a look out for any positions that post online as they would love to give me an interview once the hiring freeze was lifted.

For me this was just a huge waste of my time and it was a complete turn off. I don't know what they are doing at Brookfield but it seems to be a clown show. It feels like Brookfield has no communication with one another and they have nothing better to do than waste people's time.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BGRS (Burr Ridge, IL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy, fun questions that make the workplace seem unique and laid back, great questions and humorous interviewers. I liked the environment and way the interviewers took their jobs, not bad!

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BGRS (Scottsdale, AZ (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

I met with both the Associate Manager and the Manager for the team. the team I was interviewing with deals heavily in home sales, so I was asked a lot of questions initially about real estate, and the home sale process, including home sale, title work, inspections, short sale situations, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was very little negotiation concerning salary, bonuses, etc. When the employment offer was made to me, I was given an offer letter with the particulars of the job, including salary and bonus plan. I was expecting another interview to discuss salary with my managers, but the employment details were presented to me in an official offer letter. I was able, however, to negotiate a later start date due to a trip that I already had planned by discussing it first with HR, and then also with the people manager.

Relocation Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BGRS.

Interview

having submitted my resume for several similar positions ,the first interview I got was because I reached out to the director of the department.

Interview Questions

• was asked questions about new soft ware that I would not know anything about, discovered later that they are still using old software that I have 3 years experience with   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BGRS (Scottsdale, AZ (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

I worked previously for BGRS for a number of years I retired. Earlier this year I decided to go back to work and have applied to Brookfield for several comparable positions. I have had one interview which I thought went well. They chose an internal candidate. My second interview was schedule and then canceled all within a 24 hour period. Reason was I was given was a candidate was chosen internally. The position continues to be posted a week later. There was no feedback from the first interview even after the manager promised to get back to me one way or another. After working with this company for over 10years, being educated and trained by them, and retiring with a high approval rating it is disappointing to get this type of response. While it is understandable to promote from within, it is disappointing to be led to believe you have an opportunity, when it really doesn't exist.
    Fortunately a few of their competitors are interested in me and I will most likely go in that direction. Very lazy and misleading process.

Interview Questions

• Inquired about knowledge of software that they were suppose to be utilizing. While I was not familiar with software, I later found out they were not using that software and were using the old software that I was trained on by them.   Answer Question

Relocation Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BGRS (Scottsdale, AZ (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Met with 3 people first (HR, hiring mgr, and director). They asked me many typical questions and were very nice. They got to know me and I was able to ask questions. I came very prepared and it showed.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you were having a hard time at a job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BGRS (Scottsdale, AZ (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Prior to acquisition I interviewed through Prudential Relocation and have maintained same position. Therefore, Brookfield interview process may differ.

Interview Questions

• All questions were geared towards customer service skills and team work behavior.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Research salary range. Then request more.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.