BKL ACA Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews for Top Jobs at BKL

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

ACA Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BKL (London, England) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied by email with a covering letter and CV and then had a telephone interview out of the blue.

About a week after the telephone interview I got an invitation to the assessment day at their offices where there was a fact to face individual interview, a group problem solving exercise in front of a panel and then a letter writing exercise on a topic of your choice. After the process there was a chance to meet some partners and trainees over lunch which was a great way to see if I fitted into the firm and to find out a bit more about the firm itself.

There was then a couple of days wait before I got a phone call offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• If you could liken yourself to any cartoon character, who would it be and why.   Answer Question
  • How would you describe yourself and how would your friends describe you?   Answer Question
  • What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.