BMI Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BMI Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at BMI Healthcare

2.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMI Healthcare.

Interview

Applied on line, received text message and email then a phone call for interview due to COVID. Very friendly and clear straight forward questions. Very accommodating towards me.

Physiotherapy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BMI Healthcare (Coventry, England) in June 2019.

Interview

Entered a room with the interviewers and we it was almost like a normal conversation without any real pressure or stress. Due to this the interview took 1 hour and it felt like 15 min.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about your work experiences   1 Answer

Helpline Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillington, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BMI Healthcare (Hillington, Scotland) in March 2019.

Interview

Got phone interview first and then got invitation for assessment centre. Had typing test and then computer skill test and after that competence based questions. And got phone on same day.

Housekeeping Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMI Healthcare.

Interview

Very easy and welcome. The team looks very friendly and open mind. After half an hour of the interview, I was shown all the site and presented to all the team. I really enjoyed the interview.

Porter Interview

Interview

it was a quick decision to hire me which is worrying as it leads you to believe that they are desperate to take on staff as every one seems to leave as soon as possible

Interview Questions

• what is your realistic availability as you will be needed a lot of the time   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMI Healthcare.

Interview

I wasn’t asked much to do with the role, I was shown around & had a chat about what I did with myself in general. This had to be the easiest interview I’ve ever had

Theatre Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMI Healthcare (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Interviewer was late! Did not wear identity badges, although did introduce themselves. No interview room was prepared. I was taken to a room but we had to move to an other office. No questions or plan for interview. It was not structured and the interviewer did not control the interview. Also the interviewer, although the manager could not answer some of my questions.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience in the clinical area.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BMI Healthcare (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

It was not positive
    Presentation to submit
    Not given any feedback after interview
    Informed selected someone internally from the same workplace
    Making fool of others who apply
    Worst experience
    Never apply for this company

MR Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheadle, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at BMI Healthcare (Cheadle, North West England, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was very good
    Nice and relexed
    Didnt feel like an interview
    Phone interview very relaxed
    Group Interview very relaxed but very informative
    Got to meet the team who are lovely
    the training process is over and aboe excellant

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chertsey, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BMI Healthcare (Chertsey, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Only had an informal interview and was given the job straight away, it seems they were desperate for staff. I called up to find out more information about the job and was offered to come in the next day to look around and have an informal chat. I met with the sister and department manager and had an informal interview that day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.