BMI Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at BMI Healthcare

2.6

Lab Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMI Healthcare (Glasgow, Scotland).

Interview

No room ready so spent a while walking round with them. When they found an office they couldnt find the interview questions so decided to wing it. The position was actually for a phlebotomist as it turns out. Asked questions off the top of their heads didnt write anything down, whole interview lasted 8 minutes. Emailed the recruiter for freedback 2 weeks later, its been 4 weeks, no word back probably as there is no evidence of me attending. After reading the reviews I was close to cancelling this but since I spent two days preparing I went ahead. The staff were nice but clearly didnt have the time available or possibly the training to interview.

Ward Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BMI Healthcare in April 2011.

Interview

There wasn't much to say about my interview process I went and met the then ward manager and sat in an unused patient room for 15 mins. That was all

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation I applied for and got the role. ( I had just been made redundant and needed to work)

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMI Healthcare (London, England) in December 2015.

Interview

It was very nice experience and no stress at all. There were 2 people asking questions. Very ordinary job interview questions, like: Tell me about yourself; What are your weaknesses? Why should we chose you for this job? Where do you see yourself in five years’ time? Why are you leaving your current position? What are you main strengths? Why do you want to work here? What motivates you? Everything was ordinary.

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BMI Healthcare (Glasgow, Scotland) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online through 1 click apply on Reed. Got interview with 100 question multiple choice competency test.
    Half a dozen questions on scenarios to do with working with others ,motivation, problem solving and such.

Not a hard interview.
    The competency questions were even easier. They were more interested in the generic personality questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you work in a team?
      How do you work with someone you don't get along with?
      What do you know about BMI?
      What do you know about this site?

Have you worked in a healthcare environment before?   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMI Healthcare (London, England) in September 2012.

Interview

First interview with headhunters going through background and CV. Second interview with regional director; competency based. Presentation followed by panel interview. Friendly, but want specific examples for a range of general management disciplines.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have led a team to go the extra mile for patients.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Friendly and businesslike - was not able to increase offer but got relocation package.

Porter Interview

Interview

it was a quick decision to hire me which is worrying as it leads you to believe that they are desperate to take on staff as every one seems to leave as soon as possible

Interview Questions

• what is your realistic availability as you will be needed a lot of the time   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BMI Healthcare (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

It was not positive
    Presentation to submit
    Not given any feedback after interview
    Informed selected someone internally from the same workplace
    Making fool of others who apply
    Worst experience
    Never apply for this company

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMI Healthcare (London, England) in December 2016.

Interview

2 stage panel with senior members of the team and a presentation on what my first 3, 6 and 9 months would look like. I was also asked to do a brief accounting exercise

Interview Questions

• usual suspects for 3, 6 and 9 month plans, previous experience and 'can you tell me about a time when...'   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chertsey, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BMI Healthcare (Chertsey, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Only had an informal interview and was given the job straight away, it seems they were desperate for staff. I called up to find out more information about the job and was offered to come in the next day to look around and have an informal chat. I met with the sister and department manager and had an informal interview that day.

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at BMI Healthcare (London, England) in September 2014.

Interview

Detailed application form, psychometric tests and assessment centre. Interviewed by potential line managers who clearly didn't want to appoint anyone who might threaten their role or future prospects. Detailed interview feedback, but focus was on trying to justify why you weren't appointed rather than actual interview performance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you coached someone?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.