BNP Paribas Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BNP Paribas Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at BNP Paribas

2.8

Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNP Paribas.

Interview

pretty standard, superday came about 2 weeks after first round interview. they are always in mid November. The first two talks were over the phone. I felt like they were very on top of the process.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BNP Paribas

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First a Skype interview with an MD focused mainly on behavioral, then four 1-on-1 interviews in New York focused mainly on behavioral with some brainteasers/markets/math questions. Interviewers were nice and did not ask anything too difficult.

Interview Questions

• What's one trend you've been following in the markets?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

applied online and got a 30 minute Skype interview. A week later they invited me to a super day at the NYC office that consisted of 4 30 minute interviews.

Global Market Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I am a graduate student. I got my first interview through university career center.
    The first round was a phone interview. They basically asked some behavioral and market based questions. Then I went to the 3 hour super-day interview. They have three people from different departments, some of them are more market based and some are more technical.
    However, it's weird that I didn't hear anything after the super-day interview. This might meant a decline, but I think at least they should tell me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with team supervisor after I applied online for this global market summer intern position, it took about three days to get the response email and another two days to get the phone interview, there are three interviewers, I was assigned to the quant team manager, and he focused on asking why BNP, why this summer program and experience based on resume.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was selected for a phone interview. Then 3 back to back interviews with managers at their NYC offices. Mostly behavioral and current market trends question. Be ready to talk about an article you recently read about markets. Keep up with global market trends.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

On campus interview; applied through career center; selected for back to back interview on campus. Interviewed by two MD and have different focus. Interview is overall behavior and market based. Tell me about the market/ specific index today; pitch me a stock; mostly behavioral; tell me about your experience; why BNP; why NY; which one you are most interested across all the business line

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the market/ specific index today; pitch me a stock; mostly behavioral; tell me about your experience; why BNP; why NY; which one you are most interested across all the business line   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Easy interview, conversational and not very technical. Candidate before me, however, had about 4 brainteasers. Candidate has the power to do most of the talking provided that he/she sounds polished and knowledgeable. Two separate interviews, one fit interview with HR and one technical with a trader, salesperson, or structurer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you came across a situation that had pejorative legal and ethical complications, but you were being forced to do it anyway?   1 Answer

Summer Analyst: Global Markets Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Combination of your views on current market topics and heavy brainteasers, depending on interviewer. 3 back-to-back-to-back 2-on-1 interviews on campus followed by a 6-person Superday. If you show interest in their derivatives group, expect a much more quantitative interview. It is a French bank so they like candidates that have a more global (i.e. outside of US) focused perspective on the markets.

Interview Questions

• Tell about some topics you have been following in the markets? Follow up: What factors do you think are driving these topics? What's the square root of 1.4? Why are manholes round? Mental Math.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and directly through a contact in the campus recruiting department. Performed a phone interview then came in for a superday. Received an offer for the summer three weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Talk to me about 10 different countries' economies and tie it into an underlying investment thesis.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.