BNP Paribas Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,631 of over 1,631.0 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

BNP Paribas

Application

I interviewed at BNP Paribas

Interview

Interiew with a senior banke, it wasnt very technical but did ask some questions about valuation methods, and recent deals. it wasnt very difficult but need some prepration in advance.

Interview Questions
  • talk to me abouta recent deal in PE.
    Answer Question

BNP Paribas

Application

I interviewed at BNP Paribas

Interview

It was a very positive experience overall. The people were pleasant and are focus on finding the candidate. They keep in the loop and move very quickly. I never had to inquire about the next steps in the process and I appreciated that.

BNP Paribas

Application

I interviewed at BNP Paribas

Interview

The rounds were fairly easy, though they could've given a brief about the process before. The interview was longer than expected but was not difficult. Having said that, it would've been great if the HR could communicate better about the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BNP Paribas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNP Paribas

Interview

A 30-min phone interview. First self-introdution and walk me through your resume, then some basic math calculations with a calculator, and then there are two basic brain teasers. In the end, do you have any questions for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BNP Paribas

Application

I interviewed at BNP Paribas

Interview

Sehr angemessenes freundliches Gespräch, es Queen gängige Fragen gestellt, die Rückmeldung bzgl. des Gespräch habe ich recht schnell bekommen, Gespräch ging lediglich 20-30 min, habe leider keine positive Rückmeldung bekommen

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BNP Paribas

Application

I interviewed at BNP Paribas

Interview

Very standard IB interview. Tech questions only since this was the main focus. There was a split focus on many areas on finance, not only M&A for example. Also great to have general knowlegde in the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BNP Paribas

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at BNP Paribas

Interview

Approximately 6 month process. Lots of phone calls and emails back and forth. Video Chat interviews. Rather long and drawn out process with various interviews over months time. I wouldn't say it was "difficult", but it was a long time.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about change management and leading digital transformation. How to inspire people with out direct reporting authority. How to best convert legacy systems and processes to new Agile.

BNP Paribas

Application

I interviewed at BNP Paribas

Interview

It was the normal process with 2 levels of filtering followed by HR round and other formalities as per the interview process followed in the industry. Both functional and technical

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BNP Paribas

Application

I interviewed at BNP Paribas

Interview

on t'appelle pour un entretien ressource humaine puis pour un entretien métiers Temps de réponse très long apres le premier entretien J'ai passé l'entretien RH en 2 fois ... On t'appelle uniquement la veille.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BNP Paribas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNP Paribas

Interview

1. HR Call. 2. Online Technical Test which was quite difficult. 3. Final Technical Interview HR was very sweet and guided me through the interview. The Online Technical test was a little hard. It had all the questions on DP, ML Project, Docker, and SQL.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,631 Interviews