BNY Mellon Account Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BNY Mellon Account Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at BNY Mellon

2.6

Account Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Brooklyn, NY (US)).

Interview

In person interview, interviewed with three difference groups within the Mutual Custody department. Each interview lasted about 20 minutes with questions pertaining to my experience. Some of the the groups were one on one, while others were a panel of three managers asking questions back and forth.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Account Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

I applied online and heard from a recruiter about setting up an interview within 2 weeks. I met with 3 supervisors in the department. They were very friendly and seemed like they thoroughly enjoyed working there. Made me feel very excited about the position and the company. I received an offer a little over two weeks after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Account Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

There was no interview which took me by surprise. I went through a staffing agency called Modis. They asked if I would be interested, along with some basic questions and sent in my resume on my behalf. I was called back by the Modis recruiter within two weeks saying BNY Mellon wanted to make an offer for an Account Administrator W-2 contract to hire.

Interview Questions

• What is your skill level with Microsoft Office applications?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase since it was for a contract position.

Account Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Everett, MA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from HR to interview with 4 people. There was a hire freeze at the time, I didn't get an offer until 2 months after the interview. The interview followed a drug test, background check etc

Interview Questions

• Tons of behavioral questions. "Tell me about a time when...."   Answer Question

Account Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough but quick at the same time. I recieved a call from an HR setting up my interview and asked basic questions. It was only one day of interviewing with four different Vice Presidents. Two sets of two people which was okay. Asked basic interview questions about resume, previous experience, how previous jobs could help. Talked about leadership, working on a team etc.

Accounts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Manchester, England) in May 2010.

Interview

Very strange interview. First time phone interview and didn't feel comfortable. Only lasts 15 minutes and you feel rushed. Two people are introduced but only 1 interviews you.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you achieved your biggest achievement in life?   Answer Question

Account Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in May 2008.

Interview

They check you out see you are and go form there. Decent company but they are really stingy with pay. Hours are much lighter than other banks I have seen. Lots of dead weight in every department..

Interview Questions

• They asked to describe how the supply chain works from front end to back end with customer trade flow.   1 Answer
    • What separates you from the other applicants?   Answer Question

Account Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Brussels (Belgium)) in December 2015.

Interview

Entretient RH de une heure suivi d'un entretient manager moins formel d'une demie heure. En général le vendredi matin avec une réponse de leur part l'après midi pour commencer à travailler le lundi.

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi avoir postulé pour ce poste et pourquoi BNY Mellon   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.