BNY Mellon Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BNY Mellon Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at BNY Mellon

2.6

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

It was an amazing day. Interview process begins with PI then written and ended with Ops round. Their coordinator helped me to appear in the interview and offered coffee too. It was outstanding experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Three interviews. Pretty standard behavioral questions. First phone interview and two in person interviews. Overall very pleasant people. The company is very big and has a lot of resources.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Met recruiter at local job fair. She called me to come in for an interview. The interview was very basic as it was an entry level position

I heard back a month or so later with a job offer.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Very easy. Basic. Spent more time talking about random stuff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly straightforward. I submitted an application to the Banks career site, and got a call back within a couple of weeks. I then had a screening interview with HR, and an interview with the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember any questions that were quite difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation, it was an entry level job, and it was take it or leave it.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was a fairly straight forward. The questions they asked were nothing out of the ordinary. They ask you standard interview questions. Typically you meet with one of the hiring managers then you meet with HR. The interview process itself was done all in one day.

Associate Interview

Interview

Hiring and Interviewing was easy. This was 9 years ago. Very desirable company to work for at that time. Submitted resume, had one interview, and was hired. It's been a long time, so I don't have much information to supply regarding my interview experience other than it was very positive.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Had phone interview with recruiter first then met in person with hiring managers. No skill tests, iQ tests, or other proficiency test required. Meetings were in person and involved a series of questions related to my career background and what I knew about the company. Meetings were at least an hour long. They gave a tour of facility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be persistent and know your market value.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Simple interviews. All done by fit.

Interview Questions

• Describe your flaws   1 Answer
    • Describe a situation where you have shown leadership   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process was fairly well organized. HR coordinated everything and the hiring manager was very professional, bringing in members of the team and allowing a change to meet the future group and get a sense of the dynamic within the team.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation when you disagree with your boss?   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR stated the salary range and did not allow much room for negotiation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.