BNY Mellon Corporate Actions Senior Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BNY Mellon Corporate Actions Senior Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at BNY Mellon

3.5

Senior Corporate Actions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Nothing terribly taxing....Excel knowledge is a plus. Standard questions are generally asked. The number of interviewers varies as at times....usually, it's 1-2 people.

Negotiation

No wiggle room...."it's not in the budget"

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Manchester, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was very formal. When I went, I had to do a reconcilation test. Then they went through my CV. After there was competency based questions like what are your strengths, weakness, what you will be in 5 years, what is a corporate action along with an example. There were 2 persons, one was asking questions and other was writing down the answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe the time when you worked under pressure, describe the time you have worked to tight deadlines   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Manchester, England) in February 2015.

Interview

2 managers, competency based interview, know the company background, role and duties involved. Be prepared to answer questions about your degree, hobbies, and your future. Dress in full business attire and give good eye contact.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your final year project. What do you have planned for the future? Why are you going into this role?   Answer Question

Corporate Actions Senior Specialist Interview

Interview

Rather friendly and pleasant interview process. No tricky questions just the expected what you know of the bank, what is a corporate action, give a 20 minute presentation on something you've done, which is more of a discussion.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Why employ you rather than someone else?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.