BNY Mellon Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BNY Mellon Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at BNY Mellon

2.6

Intern Interview

Interview

Good process, great explanation of the role and what they are looking for in the candidate. a very kind interviewer who took the time to get to know me. Talked about how I could benefit from the experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Phone interview final round. Talked to a recruiter to confirm my interest and location preferences. Talked on the phone with a manger and entry level person for around 45 minutes. Very conversational and typical behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

One phone interview (I believe local candidates did this in person) with all 6 relevant members of the team. Each interview was 30 minutes and included behavioral questions and brief technical finance questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the different between maturity and duration?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very straightforward. I applied and within a few weeks i was contacted by someone in their recruiting department. Everyone was very friendly, and it seemed like a very good place to work.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What are your future career goals?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in January 2017.

Interview

Waited about 2 months after applying before getting a phone interview. Asked standard interview questions; name a time..., strengths and weaknesses, why BNY. Did not receive a second round interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

A behavioral interview at a career fair. I was emailed after submitting my resume to the career fair's database. The recruiter asked me to schedule an interview on site and I was given the link to a hackerrank question.

Interview Questions

• What was one experience in school or professionally where you made a mistake and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in March 2016.

Interview

I submitted a resume online through my school and a contact I knew at the company and was then contacted by a hiring manager in Pittsburgh. This manager performed an initial phone screen. I then was interviewed over the phone by a manager at the site I would be working at. The entire process took roughly a week.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had two rounds of interviews.One on campus interview which was mostly behavioral questions. The second round was a mix of technical and behavioral question with executive employees. Did not hear back after the last round so naturally assumed that I did not get offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied on campus career fair. Received an email for a phone interview. After the phone interview was an on-site behavioral and technical interview. Hackerrank questions were sent afterwards and were available for 48 hours. Once you start the questions, you have one hour to finish as much as you can.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Had one 30 minute phone interview with two managers. Very straightforward for the most part. Asked about aspects of my resume and wanted to see if I understood the basics of their division.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.