BNY Mellon Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BNY Mellon Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at BNY Mellon

2.6

Internship Interview

Interview

They were very nice and friendly. From my experience with other interviews this one was one of the most relaxed and straightforward ones I've done. You don't need to do much beforehand just make sure you understand the role you applied for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Completely unprofessional recruitment process. My interviewer was a recent grad analyst who was extremely rude, and the recruiters were out of touch with interview results (at one point saying I had moved forwards after I hadn't). When asking the interviewer logistical questions about the internship, he responded "These are things you find out yourself before coming to an interview." (the details in question weren't on the site). When asking what kind of preparation or knowledge would be helpful for the position, he said "You'd need to know everything you currently don't."

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Had an interview at my school. Asked standard questions, but some finance related ones and job experience. Some group related questions. One of the hard ones was how weather affected finance and the stock market.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

three interviewers, one basic stochastic and one stats and one behavior. Basic integration by parts, and the relation between CDF and PDF, Pretty easy. Every interviewer for half hour. But i forgot all stochastic stuff.

Internship Interview

Interview

It was straightforward, two hour interview where I met with several different heads of the department. It was a sit down interview with each head individually and they each asked various questions.

Internship Interview

Interview

Online Interview conducted over Microsoft Teams with the team leader, did not proceed after as I received a job offer from another firm. The interview was competency based and fairly straight forward.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in January 2019.

Interview

Applied around October, got the initial phone screening. Got a phone call in January letting me know of a position in Boston and that he'd connect me with HR there. Never set up any appointment for the final round and randomly called me a week after or so. Missed the call and could not get in touch. Next day, I got in touch and the person told me position was filled. Hiring process is a complete mess.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Allahabad (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

First round was coding round which was on hackerrank , which consisted of 5 programming question varying level was from easy to tough(last one).After that 13 people were shorlisted and interview was done over skype or phone call (in case weak skype connection). After that HR round and then result :) .

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New Delhi (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

First, there was a coding round which consists of 5 competitive questions in 2 hours after that, 2 technical rounds which were either video call or telephonic call and 1 HR round on call.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Breda (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Breda (Netherlands)) in July 2013.

Interview

Process was done through an agency, after submitting my details and documents to the agency I got a phone call for an aptitude test within days. Following this two conversations with 2 people.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.