BNY Mellon Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BNY Mellon Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at BNY Mellon

2.7

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

A recruiting day consisting of two in-person rounds of behavioral-type questions. Each round lasted around an hour long and was with a current analyst and his/her respective manager. This was followed by a phone screening with a current employee of the bank.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon in October 2020.

Interview

Preliminary screening (half-hour) with a recruiter asking general behavioral questions and then final interview (half-hour) with someone on the Operations team asking more specific about my experience. Got the offer a week later.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Had a 10 minute phone screen with someone from HR and then had two 30 minute interview with managers in the Operations Dept from 2 different offices. Overall a pretty standard behavioral interview, maybe compared to some other interviews they ask a little more about whether or not you know what the company does but aside from that pretty standard questions. The entire process was through the phone, no on-site interviews.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by HR and was screened for qualifications. I was subsequently contacted by the hiring manager and we discussed the role, its challenges and requirements. Both conversations went well.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Painless, basic questions on background knowledge within the finance world.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate, I would advise on asking for more and seeing what their limits are.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (London, England).

Interview

Very general interview, where I met most of the team. No prior knowledge was required just a personality fit that they were looking for. Friendly and not too intimidating. Was told the COO would be there but wasn't.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Pretty straightforward with two rounds of interview with the Hiring Manager and the HR Manager. Questions ranged from, tell me about yourself, how would I be a good fit and be prepared for some curve ball questions.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Phone interview by the hiring manager for the position of Associate. The interview process involves answering basic questions. Like strength and weaknesses. How do you handle difficult situations.What is the difference between hard work and smart work? How do you feel about working nights and weekends?

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Started with an easy aptitude test based on English and Finance questions.

HR round was taken by a well qualified lady who decides which department and profile should you be assigned an interview for. Basic HR questions were asked and CTC was told - no scope for negotiation though.

The technical interview was taken by a Manager and consisted of basic discussion of the job responsibilities and finance domain questions were asked

Interview Questions

• 1. Your expectations from this job profile
      2. Why do you want to leave your current job
      3. Ready to work in rotational shifts   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

Immediate interview with hiring manager and adjacent team manager. 45 minute interview. Business casual attire is sufficient. Entry level position hence just an introductory interview to get to know if you will be a good fit for the team.

Interview Questions

• Hobbies and Interest. What ticks you and what interests you. Try not to keep the conversation close ended. Treat the interview like a conversation.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.