BNY Mellon Operations Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BNY Mellon Operations Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at BNY Mellon

2.9

Operations Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Took 1 entire day over all good experience .
Asked about education finance knowledge.
There were 3-4 rounds . Company provides travel , daily food allowance and medical insurance .
Good work environment

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join
    Basic finance and capital market questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Operation Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Chennai (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

First they will keep apps round after clearing that you will be shortlisted for group discussion after that they will shortlist for manager round and the final round is hr round is you selected in all they will inform you in an week through phone

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

One hour Aptitude test on capital market,finance and
    Basis grammar
    HR round and operation round
    It takes whole day to finish interview
    We get call from company within 4 working days.

Interview Questions

• Capital market, Derivative types
        What is Zero coupon bond
      What is debt market and it's type
      Mutual fund   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

There were in total four rounds:

1. To test the communication skills. Questions like tell me about yourself. Definition of Mutual Funds, Derivatives, Types of Derivatives, Capital Market, Types of Capital Market.

2. English Grammar and Basic Finance Test. Questions on Articles, Synonyms and Antonyms. In basic finance, accounting, financial markets, ISIN full form, Dividend-Ex date and record date, corporate events, etc.

3. HR round. More of an interactive round. Questions such as why BNY Mellon, where do you see five years down the line, basic finance questions on NAV, Mutual Funds, Define Financial Markets.

4. Technical/ Operations round. Thoroughly prepare questions on Corporate actions, their types and examples. Also, clearly mention your roles in summer internship.

The process is very tiresome. Carry your lunch boxes and be patient as the process takes whole day and there are gaps of around 1-2 hours between every rounds.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Process is easy.
    There were 3 rounds. First round one was Grammar checking along with basic introduction .
     second one was Technical and last one was HR.
    They mainly ask questions related to Forex mainly corporate actions.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfotable with rotational shift?
      Derivatives basic understanding?   2 Answers

Operations Executive Interview

Interview

Process is easy.There were 3 rounds. first one was Grammar checker second one was Technical and last one was HR. They mainly ask questions related to Forex mainly corporate actions.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

it was easy, had an aptitude test then the Ops round and last the Manager took my interview.Finally the HR round.In the Ops round they tested everything related to finance and accounting skills

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)).

Interview

4 rounds
    Technical round
    Manager Round
    Onshore round
    HR round

Overall it was long process as for each round it took separate days . Got the offer letter after 10 days .

Interview Questions

• Basic information about yourself
      Commands for Unix
      Networking concepts   1 Answer

Operations Executive Interview

Interview

Worst company to go for an interview.
    Worst management. They themselves don't know weather the interviews are going on or not.
    I went there and they told me there is no opening as of now & on next day walk in was going on for the same position.
    I was waiting there for almost 15-20 min & after for such a long time they came & said sorry we don't have opening for this position.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

First round was aptitude test which consist of two sections english and finance, second round was hr, and last was operations round where some questions regarding finance were asked like mutual funds,capital market, reconciliation, diversification etc. and some personal questions like are u ready for night shifts, are u ready to relocate.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.