BNY Mellon Performance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BNY Mellon Performance Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at BNY Mellon

2.8

Performance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Not a difficult interview at all. Focused on culture fit and school experiences. Did not ask any technical questions, all behavioral. Wanted to ensure that I would be a largely nice fit for team structure.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone screening. Then went to office about a week later. Interviewed with 5 different people within an hour or so. The first 3 people were performance analysts, and then I met with the assistant portfolio manager and the senior portfolio manager. All of them were very nice.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavior questions. More of just conversations about resumes and experiences. Nothing about strengths weakness etc...   1 Answer

Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Sent resume via employee referral after being introduced to HR. Once resume was received, interview was scheduled quickly. HR scheduled directly with hiring manager and head of group. Completed application for role online after resume was selected.

Interview Questions

• Describe managerial experience of teams   1 Answer

Performance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

I applied and was called in for an interview with 4 associates and a manager. They asked behavioral and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a difficult time working with a manager or coworker   Answer Question

Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Everett, MA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Group interview consisting of the Unit Manager, the training consultant, and an employee. Inittially, you meet the VP for about 10-15mins for basic questions. Very relaxing interview. Asked questions regarding my resume. Overall, they were looking to get to know you on a personal level to see if you fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some of the things you have lissted on your resume   1 Answer

Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First interview with potential colleagues, second interview with upper management. Required to answer questions about business acumen, short and long term goals, knowledge of business. Interview was not too formal so was comfortable in the environment.

Interview Questions

• What is your ten year goal with the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Leeds, England).

Interview

The process involved 2 rounds of interviews competency based with a test. 1st round a lot of technical questions and 2nd one is a bit harder. The only negative is that it is a very long process (slow HR) from getting the first interview to passing background checks.

Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process was divided in 3 stages.
    1. Written test and GD round
    2. HR round
    3. Final operations round
    Overall the interview process was good. It was very well organised and the recruiting team was very supportive and co-operative.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years down the line?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Leeds, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Very fair interview with two senior members who were very polite and professional. Invited back for a second interview with one of the original interviewers and a new more senior person, again both were very polite and a fair interview. Very swift response from their HR team after both interviews and I was fortunate to be offered the job which I accepted

Interview Questions

• Mainly competency based questions from previous experience along with more relevant financial questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.