BNY Mellon Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BNY Mellon Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at BNY Mellon

2.6

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

First round, phone screen with HR, went well and then ghosted me. I followed up two weeks later, and no response. I was confused as to why she never responded.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Really enjoyed my interview process. Simple recruiter call followed by an offer to do a video interview with the team I would be joining if I got accepted. Following the interview, a day or two after, I received a call with verbal offer of the internship and then received the written offer a few hours later. Appreciated the quick process.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain your major to someone not in your field?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview. Behavioral questions. Opportunity to ask the interviewer questions. Lasted around 30-45 minutes very casual because the interviewer was nice. Talked about their role and what role I woudl play if i got the job.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

1 hour hacker rank code pair interview with three leetcode easy problems with a little bit a variations . You can run test cases. The interface was ok. Interviewer was not super responsive

Interview Questions

• Excel sheet given column number return column name;
      Remove nodes whose value is greater than x in a singly linked list;
      Return most frequent character in a string, if multiple characters have the same frequency, return the one occurred first   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in October 2019.

Interview

First there was a screen with a member of the HR campus team, and then there was a second interview with two hiring managers. The process took a total of 3 months until I had an answer about my status

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Mostly behavioral and straightforward. One round was in person and the other was a phone screen. Questions about the firm and the position. There were also resume related questions.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Very relaxed; one phone interview and one Webex. My interviewer was great and they made it very informal. Would highly recommend. Just be yourself and smile a lot--they really value this type of culture at BNY Mellon so do that and you will be fine!

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Behavioral questions, based on past experiences. 2 rounds of interviews, narrow down line of business you may work in. Very simple, no technical questions. 2 interviewers in each round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you...   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

1 in person interview that lasted about 30 minutes. The questions were straightforward and easy to understand. 1 in person interview that lasted about 30 minutes. The questions were straightforward and easy to understand. 1 in person interview that lasted about 30 minutes. The questions were straightforward and easy to understand.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Villanova, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Villanova, PA (US)).

Interview

It went through my college. The first round happened on campus, and consisted of four general questions. It was one-on-one with an employee who attended my college. It was not very hard, and it only took thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.