BNY Mellon Summer Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BNY Mellon Summer Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at BNY Mellon

2.9

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

After submitting my application I received an invitation for an online coding challenge followed by a code pair session with a developer in the language of my choice and then a soft-skills interview with another technology employee.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you didn't know how to do something.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

There was a Hacker rank test and a technical round. Questions were asked about technologies and projects worked on. Hacker rank was leet code easy. There were about 4 questions.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. First, you complete a 60 minute HackerRank coding challenge. If you do well on this, you then conduct a screening interview where they ask really basic questions such as which location you want to work, your GPA, and graduation year. Next, you complete a 60 minute CodePair interview with an employee and you basically go over your HackerRank exam and do additional coding challenges. Finally, there is a 30 minute final round video interview where they ask you questions about your resume and their own additional questions.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

HackerRank followed by a 2-hour CodePair with a developer and then a 30-minute leadership interview. Overall the recruiters were very respectful and resolved things in a very timely manner (especially compared to other companies hiring interns). Everything was done remotely.

Interview Questions

• Reverse a linked-list in place.   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you failed in a professional environment. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in November 2018.

Interview

Started with an initial hackerrank challenge, then a video interview with three technical questions. After passing the technical interview, there's a final round screening with more behavioral and skills-related questions.

Interview Questions

• What sources do you use to stay up to date on tech?   1 Answer

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone screening and then two on-site interviews. One soft skill interview and one technical interview. Soft interview were standard questions, and technical interview were some simple coding questions mixed in with some breadth questions about Databases and Operating Systems

Interview Questions

• Describe the process when a URL is typed into the search bar and the web page is loaded.   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Had an initial technical interview in which I was asked basic questions about combining two pre-sorted arrays and if I understood basic recursion concepts. Was asked a lot about hash tables and database schemes. Then had a behavioral interview in which I was asked about my goals relative to those of BNY Mellon.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online then got an email about a 5 minute telephone interview. After the telephone interview I was sent a link to online tests. The test was on HackerRank and took 1hr with questions on multiple programming languages.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about the position?
      Why did you apply for this role?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.