BP Cashier Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 1,276.0 interviews

1.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BP

Anonymous Employee in Sunderland, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP (Sunderland, England)

Interview

It was a brief one on one with the underdog in the stock room. She explained all the ins and ours then asked when I could start as they were desperate. I now know why and it's because if someone doesn't pay for fuel (drives off) it gets took out of your wages and it's an absolute disgrace. It was pointless picking up my wages most of the time. I stayed for 4 months then left.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here
    3 Answers

BP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP

Interview

1 interview and I nailed it from top to bottom best part of my day was learning about the company and just rocking it man just rocking it. Just an amazing day.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do without your mother?
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about BP

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

works at

Accenture

Flyday oddities, just had a guy booted off, he boarded under the wrong name, flight crew started to verify everyone's ID, when he noticed his BP had the wrong name. WTF? What is your flyday oddity?

88 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP (Melbourne, FL) in Jan 2016

Interview

basic questions and they mainly look for how your attitude is how well you are good at your job . and how your customer service skills are and how regular to your job

Interview Questions
  • what do you do if a customer is very angry on you

BP

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BP

Interview

It was a quick call back after I had my online application submitted. They call 3-4 after. My interview was set 2 days after. On the interview I was asked the common questions. It was inference in the air while we were talked like I was going to be hired. Evidently after the interview we talked about a day I can come back and start paperwork.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time you had to lead in a group, how'd you handle it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Satellite Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP (Satellite Beach, FL) in Oct 2013

Interview

I took my time dressed up for the interview to meet the owner of the company. I was not prepared to look around the store for 30 minutes as he was late for the interview. Then when he arrived, asked me a few questions, shook my hand, and told me to take some time and look around the store and memorize the prices to get ready for training. That was pretty much the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Was my drawer ever short from previous employee dealing with money?

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP (Sydney) in Feb 2013

Interview

Was organized . Direct interview with the managers , they valued the personality and the interest to work in for the company. The company first had a regular check on your behavioral aspects , then the attentions towards the customers, finally the adaption of culture. Finally they had a background check before the hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • What is it your looking in this role ?

Anonymous Employee in Osseo, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BP (Osseo, WI) in Oct 2012

Interview

Mngmnt did go through all proper teqs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pontiac, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP (Pontiac, MI) in Mar 2012

Interview

Was very easy...and didn't wear a suit just casual wear. Was also was givin free drinks and food during the whole process. The orientation was at some hotel with other nice people. The whole process was very professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rocky River, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BP (Rocky River, OH) in Dec 2011

Interview

My interview was very casual. I knew one cashier who worked there from going in there for gas all the time. She referred my to her boss and I brought a resume in for her. She called me a few days later for an interview, which consisted of us standing in the store basically just her asking me about my work ethic and how I'd deal with customers and my availability. After that we set up a time to do a drug test. After the results came back that I passed, I got a schedule and began training.

Interview Questions
  • None of the questions threw me off, they were pretty simple. Nothing like "Why do tennis balls have fuzz on them?"

Anonymous Employee in Norway, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP (Norway, MI) in Apr 2011

Interview

All I had to do was submit an application and had a very short interview, maybe 5 minutes long.

Interview Questions
  • No difficult questions, barely any questions at all. This is a job that anyone can do.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews