BP Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,206 of over 1.2K interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BP (Pune)

Interview

I really wanted to work with BP. It is one of my dream companies,but the interview process which I experienced was worst till date. I had 1st round which was higher vue round I clear that round, later I got an email for the second round which was a video conference with two people, my time was fixed at 3:00 p.m. I was all set but just 10 minutes before I got an email saying that you are rejected

Interview Questions
  • Related to Accounting. Journal Entries Balance Sheet Accounting standards About my current job
    1 Answer
  • So I simply said that I do follow discipline and consistency in my personal and professional life later he said OK your interview was not that good we have great candidate will let you know .this was the very unethical and unprofessional interview I faced in my entire life

BP

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at BP

Interview

Submitted video and followed by, face to face interview. The video was submitted by answering a series of questions about myself and the expectations for the role. Face to face interview was by hiring manager and a person from HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BP

Application

I interviewed at BP

Interview

It was a virtual interview (online) where you had to record yourself. I think it was pretty good and convenient. The system was working pretty well and everything went smoothly.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this position and what do you find interesting in this position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Multiple rounds with multiple groups within the organization. Mostly around fit. Didn’t talk pay until very late rounds. Overall it was a pleasant experience and enjoyed the people I spoke to.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage difficult employees?

BP

Application

I interviewed at BP

Interview

The interview used the Hire Vue platform. A time frame of about five days was given, and you could take the interview at any time of day. The interview was not live with an interviewer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BP

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BP

Interview

Easy hiring process, goes through a few video one way interviews and then an in person interview in their offices in Canada. Met with two managers and direct team leads. Went through on the job processes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP (India, TX)

Interview

The Interview was conducted on virtual Platform. It was two round process full of technical based. It was very fascinating moment to attend the interview. It was very healthy discussion with both the HRs for both the rounds. Also prior to the interview they conducted prerecorded interview session using Mobile App to assess the candidates problem solving and critical thinking ability.

Interview Questions
  • How will you apply your analytical skills to solve the business problems.

BP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP

Interview

You do a few standard tests then there is a video interview where you record your answers. The video interview is like others with typical motivation and situation questions. Then there is a technical interview which was not really about control theory but rather looking at systems and them asking questions about how does each section work etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BP

Application

I interviewed at BP

Interview

Phone screen and then a panel interview. Behavior type questions - tell me about a time when . . . what did you do and what was the result? Standard interview for a company of this size.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BP

Application

I interviewed at BP

Interview

The interview process was rather intensive. A combination of challenging and fun. There were 2 parts, a video screening and then a group interview. The group interview lasted about 8 hours with breaks and prompted the group to take on multiple challenges including an escape room, individual interviews, case studies, and a pitch to an executive member.

Interview Questions
  • Their questions were geared towards their Re-imagining Energy statement.
2 people found this interview helpful