BS Social Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at BS Social Care

Temporary Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BS Social Care (Bristol, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed, with a friendly interviewer. Due to my experience in the sector I didn't have too much pressure and most of the interview was based on finding out my preferences and availability. Much of the interview was about me filling out forms on a screen, which was simple, however because this information was written on my CV it seemed tedious. Again, interviewer was lovely and I was offered the position during the interview stage.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on learning about my experience within this sector.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. I received job early in the interview process.

Temps Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BS Social Care (London, England) in October 2009.

Interview

Interviews conducted by Regional Manager with a branch manager. Give you a one to one, and also run a mock, client interview to see how you sell to them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, they offer you a basic which is paltry. Take or leave it situation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.