Babcock International Group Assistant Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Babcock International Group Assistant Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Babcock International Group

1 Interview Review

4.0

Assistant Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Babcock International Group (Bristol, England) in June 2015.

Interview

Excellent interview with a friendly conversational style. Lasted about 2 hours and by the end of it I had learnt more about the company than they had learnt about me. I was interviewed by 2 heads of department and quizzed by the chief electronic engineer. I found the technical questions challenging but nothing my robotics course hadn't prepared me for. interestingly, a large portion of the interview was spent with me explaining what a robotics degree actually involves.

Interview Questions

• What makes you tick? For example some people say they love making things.   1 Answer
  • Describe the operation of a lift from a systems point of view. Include all the necessary controls and senors, motors, etc.   1 Answer
  • Questions about various electronic components.   Answer Question

Babcock International Group Response

2 Jan 2019 – Social Media Exec

Thank you for your review. First impressions are important, so we're glad you've had a positive interview experience at Babcock International Group. Congratulations on your offer - we wish you the very best of luck in your career with us.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.