Babcock International Group Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Babcock International Group Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Babcock International Group

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Babcock International Group (London, England) in July 2020.

Interview

Applied Online in June, received a call by the internal recruiters mid July.

Interview took place via ZOOM a week later, Very good interview, lasted 1 Hour 40 Mins. Both interviewers had a different approach, one was more so an observer and should I have needed to elaborate further, he may step in and ask for an additional instance where I meet the questions criteria.

Gave me a great opportunity to ask them questions about the Group and what they would expect to see from myself, and what they would also like to see in terms of the companies direction.

Required to email the internal recruiter 3 times for feedback, which due to COVID-19 is understandable.

Feedback provided was positive and while i was not of the right experience level for the Band 5 position they highlighted a band 3 position which i was happy to accept based on their feedback.

lovely internal recruiting staff who always have to the time discuss a few things and have always got back to me promptly, even if to say they are chasing it for me.

Interview Questions

• Explain an instance where you have gone above and beyond for the benefit of your current Employer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Babcock International Group

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Babcock International Group (Bristol, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online through the website. Was asked to interview with the hiring manager and another team member. Interview lasted an hour or so and consisted of questions about professional competancies, personal attributes and past experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain a time when you supported a colleague or friend?   Answer Question
    • Can you talk about a project where you had to consider the requirements of senior key stakeholders? How did you identify stakeholders and address their requirements?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.