Babcock International Group Procurement Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Babcock International Group Procurement Manager Interview Questions

Procurement Manager Interview

Interview

Over the last few months I have applied for a total of 3 roles at Babcock via their on-line recruitment system. Recruitment has been outsourced to Manpower/Experis who are clearly cowboys with no organisational or communication skills whatsoever. The system is never updated and there was never any feedback regarding the status of my applications. Thus, I had to continually chase for any updates, but no-one ever had the decency to return any of my calls. Even when I contacted Babcock direct I was informed that my most recent application had to be 'hunted down'! As a result of this complete disregard for applicants, particularly in current climate, my positive view on Babcock as an organisation has been annihilated. This is an absolutely disgraceful introduction to any company and if this is the treatment of people at application stage, I dread to think what it is like once you are employed! Clearly the 'Respect and Inclusion' that they publicise in their Diversity and Inclusion Charter needs a full review, as currently these are simply words!!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.