Babcock International Group Production Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Babcock International Group Production Planner Interview Questions

Interviews at Babcock International Group

1 Interview Review

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Babcock International Group (Bristol, England) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruitment agent who found my details on an online job board and put me forward for the role. He said it'd be about 10 days before a decision was made about an interview, but it was about three weeks before I heard that they wanted to see me, another two weeks before the interview.
The interview itself was fairly straightforward. Standard competency based questions and a very informal environment. Everyone I met on the day was very friendly and made me feel very at ease, which is nice to find in such a huge company.
I was told on the day that I'd hear their decision in about a week, which I thought was a bit odd since they were seeing all the candidates that day, but assumed maybe they did some sort of preliminary security checks before offering a job or something. Didn't actually hear for over two weeks. The delay could be down to the agency not getting back to me, I suppose. I don't know if the person who actually got the job heard back sooner.
Overall, they seemed like a great company to work for and I wish I had got the job. Everyone in the HR team I spoke to seemed really nice, but they could do with speeding up their interview processes a bit, or at least updating people when they're waiting to hear about a role, it's a tense time to be kept waiting for so long with no news.

Interview Questions

• Normal competency questions 'describe a time when you led a team' etc.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.