Babcock International Group Summer Placement Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Summer Placement

Babcock International Group Summer Placement Interview Questions

Interviews at Babcock International Group

3.3

Summer Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Babcock International Group.

Interview

Intense, difficult. After passing the interview/application and online tests, I was not invited to an interview and I was not informed that my application was not being processed. Complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for a career with Babcock?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Babcock International Group

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Babcock International Group (Plymouth, England) in February 2020.

Interview

The first day included a tour of the Devonport dockyard, including a tour of a Royal Navy Type 23 frigate that was being refitted. The HR team prioritised our comfort, guided us to staff that had gone through the graduate scheme, and ensured that applicants were open to socialise. The second day included a 45 minute interview, a 5 minute presentation (with 5 minutes of additional questions), and an enjoyable team activity.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time where you have taken criticism. How did you respond?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Babcock International Group (Plymouth, England) in February 2016.

Interview

The application process consisted of an online assessment followed by an assessment day with other applicants. The assessment day consisted of a 5 minute pre-prepared presentation each to two employees of the company, either in the recruitment team or past graduates. Each person also had an interview with the same employees, which lasted 30-45 minutes depending on how depth you answered the questions. The final stage of the day involved a group activity on a problem solving task related to company operations, before presenting the findings as a group to the rest of the candidates and employees.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very laid back. The interviewers had a list of questions they would ask in which they wrote notes from your response. The questions are all the questions you'd expect, mainly competency questions such as a time you have used teamwork. There are no technical questions and the interview last 30-45 minutes depending on how in depth your answers are.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.