Babylon Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 168 of over 168 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Babylon Health

Application

I interviewed at Babylon Health

Interview

Lead up to interview was well handled by the Babylon team who were very kind throughout the process. The interview itself was a straightforward zoom call with some general questions as well as some more specific scenarios

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Babyon?
    Answer Question

Babylon Health

Application

I interviewed at Babylon Health

Interview

It was great. Very attentive and answered all the questions I had. The first interview was different than I had experienced before. It was an interactive interview where you record yourself answering questions. The second interview was a zoom call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Babylon Health

Application

I interviewed at Babylon Health

Interview

The interviewer was quite rude, making it clear I didn't have enough experience for the role, so I'm not sure why they chose to interview me in the first place? I tried my best to answer their questions and explain why I was competent - especially as a young female, I know it's important to aim high. But instead I was made to feel very small and they didn't even have the decency to contact me afterwards and reject me.

Interview Questions
  • Can't remember the exact questions - this was a year or so ago.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Babylon Health (London, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Quickly organised following an initial phone call to discuss application. Interview was professional yet friendly. Two team leaders on the panel, who went through their questions and scenarios, at a comfortable pace.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Babylon Health

Application

I interviewed at Babylon Health

Interview

Awesome all around--strong leadership, didn't hide the challenges, laid out clear company vision, described strong leadership team, made very compelling pitch--was impressed with the company and decided to accept--have been pleased

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Babylon Health

Application

I interviewed at Babylon Health

Interview

Average 4-part interview that began well and ended poorly. The hiring manager was upfront about the negative glassdoor reviews and that leadership was actively addressing those concerns, but it certainly soured my perception of the company going forward. Scheduling was difficult with much of the interviewers located in the UK and me in Central Time. I got several requests for 6am that I had to turn down. Interview culminated in a poorly-defined assignment/presentation, which I received no follow-up or feedback from. In short, they ghosted me after round 4. Can't help but feel that the Glassdoor reviews were a warning sign and that I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Babylon Health

Application

I interviewed at Babylon Health

Interview

Brief to the point, they asked my experience from my previous job, basic standard interview questions and why I am suitable for this job, what challenges did u face in ur previous job and how did u handle a conflict with a colleague

Interview Questions
  • Why do you fit his role perfectly

Babylon Health

Application

I interviewed at Babylon Health

Interview

My relevant experience and knowledge of the company, what I can offer and what skills and new process's I can bring. Interview was a hour long with two separate panels.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Babylon Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Babylon Health

Interview

I was informed about the role by a current employee who thought I would be a great fit. I submit my application shortly after. There were several changes made to the role, including one were it was changed to FTC and another one requiring several working locations.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to provide further details on my experience.
  • At the end of the interview, I asked for the salary range as it was not included at the time of my application.

Babylon Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Babylon Health in Jun 2021

Interview

The whole process took a month. I went through 4 rounds of interviews. I had one interview once a week. The interviews were an hour long and I sat on interviews with 2-3 people at a time. A week after my last interview I reached out to see if any updates. I was told the role is still new and they are still interviewing. A month later I saw they re posted the job so I applied again and reached out the the recruiter only to be told there were other qualified candidates. I was ghosted by this company because they could have told me they decided to go with other candidates instead of not closing the loop.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 168 Interviews