Babylon Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Babylon Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Babylon Health

2.8

Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Babylon Health.

Interview

They were very clear about expectations and compensation for the role, and it was a refreshingly transparent interview experience. I received an invitation to set up an interview within days of submitting my application online.

Onboarding Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Babylon Health (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I had a 45 minute phone interview with a recruiter from the UK. She sent my info over to the hiring manager and she had me complete an assignment. After I turned that in the hiring manager scheduled a 30 minute face time interview with me. After that i interview with 4 of the team members over face time for 30 minutes each and the Recruiter got back to me the following week with the offer. Over all it took 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What interested you in the position?   1 Answer

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Babylon Health in March 2020.

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by submitting a video response to clinical questions. I never heard back despite a follow up e-mail. This is unprofessional and likely representative of general discord within the company (see other reviews).

Advice to management: Get recruiters who care about their work and have protocols in place to make sure applicants are treated properly.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider when starting oral contraceptives?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Babylon Health (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

A Recruiter from the UK sent me an InMail on LinkedIn about the position. I read about the company and thought it would be interesting. And trust me, I did my research. I prepared myself using ALL job posting sites, their personal website - a couple of Podcasts that Babylon Health was mentioned in and so on. I had it ALL down.

I had an initial phone screen with the Recruiter in the UK just a couple of days later. We had a follow up phone call about availability - from there we set up a Webcam Interview with a panel of 4 managers - this all happened within 2 weeks.

The webcam interview panel consisted of Recruitment Management and a couple other Program/Project Managers (all from the UK). Each manager had a 30 minute interview with myself. We went over your typical Recruiter interview - what do you use, how do you recruiter, how do you talk to internal managers, what SOPs do you run with, etc.

Not only did I think I did well, but I received feedback from a couple of the managers saying I "did well" and even got the Approval of one managers - from his feedback he personally sent me.
    After the webcam interview - I was feeling great and sent follow ups to management (this is when they sent me back "we enjoyed your time as well" AND "you have my approval").

A week goes by, nothing.
    2 weeks goes by, the original Recruiter/my first contact - said, "hang in there we should have feedback soon."
    A month goes by, they still continued to keep me on the hook.
    Eventually they said - they do not know what their plans are for this position and as we can see A YEAR LATER this position is still posted.

Advice to Recruiters applying: Don't get too involved. Take the interview - but seems with management being in the UK a lot of things are lost in translation and they might be interviewing everyone under the sun because they truly do not know what they want/need.

Interview Questions

• Why Babylon?
      What tools do you use?
      What makes you qualified?
      The typical Recruiter metrics run down....   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Quick telephone chat with Recruiter & Recruitment Manager.

Very sporadic line of questioning, darting from one area to the other without going to deep into any areas of my experience, just scratched the surface, mostly darting from one line of experience to the next.

Didn't really give anything away about the technologies or the strategy moving forward for the team so couldn't gauge as much as I would've liked to.

The Recruitment Manager left after 20 minutes and then spoke to the Recruiter, who was kind enough to tell me more about the layout of the team, ways of working, etc.

Seemed like a good opportunity for a Recruiter to make their mark by increasing number of direct hires and get involved in a cool product and a chance to recruit a huge volume and be a part of growth.

My only negative is that I haven't received feedback although I've contacted them both directly. Maybe before trying to recruit volume they should focus on the fundamentals such as updating candidates :)

Senior Frontend Engineer Interview

Interview

The recruiter organised 2 calls and forgot on both occasion to ring me.

If you add that to the reviews on here you can just assume it's better to stay far away from a company like this.

Interview Questions

• None. The recruiter forgot to call me despite arranging twice.   Answer Question

Digital Health Support Assistant Interview

Interview

If they like your application, you complete a video screening interview where they ask you a handful of questions. Then, if selected, you move on to a live video interview.

Digital Health Associate Interview

Interview

30 minute video interview, about 6 questions, each question timed at 3 minutes, 30 seconds to prepare an answer for each interview question. A decision was made in 24-48 hours regarding moving to the next step of the interview process.

Research Engineer Interview

Interview

I was first reached by phone by a Recruiter at Babylon when I briefly discussed my background experience and motivation to work at Babylon, then sat a 30 min interview via zoom with a Research Software Engineer.

Finance Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Babylon Health.

Interview

Applied online and was invited for a phone interview with HR. It was a basic CV run through but the interviewer was very rude and mocked me for my career choices.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.