Baker Tilly International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 4 Dec 2018

2.5

Sort:

Consulting Internship Interview

Interview

Very easy first steps. Submitted my resume through a drop system at my school and interviewed on campus. The interview was very informal and the people were incredibly nice. Did a very good job of making us feel comfortable.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly International.

Interview

Interviewed on campus then had a group interview at the location. Met with partners and other team member. Everyone was so friendly. It was an overall great experience and I loved being in the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult team member   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly International (Champaign, IL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and laid-back. It was a conversational interview with a couple behavioral questions. No technical questions. Talked for ~25 minutes then he asked me if I had any questions. I came with quite a few (~15 questions) prepared (I didn't ask all of them though), and I think he was impressed with my questions, so prepare good questions! Also research about the firm, look at their website so you can show you know about the firm.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were in a group and had to deal with differing opinions/conflict   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baker Tilly International (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

On-campus interview followed by on-site interview with two managers/partners. On-campus interview is one to one usually with a manager. It lasted 30 minutes or so. No trick questions. Interview was very conversational.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Tilly International.

Interview

Three other candidates were gathered into a room and were paired up with to go to lunch with 2 other Baker Tilly staff members. Once we returned, we were all interviewed by 3 different partners for 30-40 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself...
      What separates you from other candidates?
      Tell me about a time where you were in a leadership role.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly International.

Interview

I was emailed for an interview and later on invited in the office. The office interview was a group interview where we met with two different partners separately. The interview process lasted about 3 hours.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly International (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with their recruiter. From there I received an email saying that I made it to the 2nd round for an in-person interview. The recruiter asked for available dates and times (they needed 3 hrs). I gave them the info and received a confirmation. Then the day before my interview, a woman who I had not communicated with at all leaves me a voicemail saying that the recruiter is out of the office and the interview is canceled - without an explanation! So she left her number and I called back inquiring on the reasoning. She never returned my call. I emailed the people I had been communicating with and one said that the lady who called said she will be calling me back. Still waiting...

Senior Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Baker Tilly International (Madison, WI (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

I had three interviews with one phone and two in person. The last interview was about three hours and I met with five people, all managers and directors. They asked numerous questions, some easy ones like "tell me about yourself" to more difficult such as "how would you handle this situation?" Much of the final interview was getting to know the directors to see if I would be a good cultural fit. Overall, a good interviewing experience with some challenging questions and lengthy discussions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with marketing technologies (different marketing positions use different technologies).

What ideas do you have for this project? How would you go about finding the information you need to complete this project?   Answer Question

Bakery Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly International (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I interviewed Baker International for Bakery Team Member, it was a good experience. And if you are hesitating, just try! The guys there are nice. But I decided not go there.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly International in December 2014.

Interview

First I had a 10 min phone interview with the HR, then 2 weeks later got invited to in person interview. Talked to 2 staffs, former interns, then to the manager. All normal questions about my resume and the company. All the interviewers were friendly. Asked me how would I handle a conflict at work, how did I like my school and my previous jobs.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.