Baker Tilly International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Baker Tilly International Interview Questions

Updated 24 May 2017

2.6

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly International (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with their recruiter. From there I received an email saying that I made it to the 2nd round for an in-person interview. The recruiter asked for available dates and times (they needed 3 hrs). I gave them the info and received a confirmation. Then the day before my interview, a woman who I had not communicated with at all leaves me a voicemail saying that the recruiter is out of the office and the interview is canceled - without an explanation! So she left her number and I called back inquiring on the reasoning. She never returned my call. I emailed the people I had been communicating with and one said that the lady who called said she will be calling me back. Still waiting...

Associate Accountant - Search and Staffing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baker Tilly International (Madison, WV (US)).

Interview

Was interviewed by a CPA on the Search and Staffing side of Baker Tilly. She asked me to talk about my resume then continued on to behavior questions. Definitely look up those questions and you should be fine. Once you pass this interview, you go on to a much longer one with more people.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly International (Champaign, IL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and laid-back. It was a conversational interview with a couple behavioral questions. No technical questions. Talked for ~25 minutes then he asked me if I had any questions. I came with quite a few (~15 questions) prepared (I didn't ask all of them though), and I think he was impressed with my questions, so prepare good questions! Also research about the firm, look at their website so you can show you know about the firm.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were in a group and had to deal with differing opinions/conflict   Answer Question

Experienced Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Tilly International (Southfield, MI (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview wth a Recruiter then zero follow up. Why can't they take 1 minute to follow up with candidates that took the time to interview? Even if I didn't make it to the next step it's just unprofessional to show no follow up. Something must be wrong with this company, they keep reposting this job every few weeks and can't seem to fill it. Given the job market, this is highy unusual which makes me think people are quitting this job within the first week of starting.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions on past experiences, describing situations and how you handled.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly International.

Interview

I was emailed for an interview and later on invited in the office. The office interview was a group interview where we met with two different partners separately. The interview process lasted about 3 hours.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Tilly International.

Interview

Three other candidates were gathered into a room and were paired up with to go to lunch with 2 other Baker Tilly staff members. Once we returned, we were all interviewed by 3 different partners for 30-40 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself...
      What separates you from other candidates?
      Tell me about a time where you were in a leadership role.
      Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly International (New York, NY (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Easy going, most behavioral questions and why Baker Tilly? They want you to do well in these interviews, as they are not trying to bust your balls. Just come in prepared, knowing about why the middle tier is preferable to the Big 4, and youll be fine.

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Baker Tilly International (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

This was an on-campus interview. Very friendly, easy-going interviewer. Conversational. No behavioral questions. Went over resume. They asked a few question about my experience from my resume. Come prepared with a lot of questions. Overall a great experience

Accounting Assistant Interview

Interview

Very friendly, office is full of nice people. Interview was easy and seems like a good place to work. Not too big, not too small. They encourage growth and self-motivation for moving up in the workplace.

Interview Questions

• What types of excel models have you used?   1 Answer

Experienced Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly International (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process included a phone interview by HR first followed up by an in person interview that lasted 2 hours and included 5 people that broke down with 2 people for the first 60 minutes, 2 people for 30 minutes and 1 person for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions that you normally get, what are your strength, weaknesses, what will you do when you're hired here, etc.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.