Baltic Training Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Baltic Training Services Interview Questions

Social Media and Digital Marketing Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baltic Training Services (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in November 2015.

Interview

Met two senior members of the team at a location closer to where I worked - they were happy to come to me and were very accommodating as the position with my employer at the time was quite sensitive and I couldn't take any time off during the day. Nothing was too much of a problem and I was immediately made to feel at home.

IT Support Specialist Apprenticeship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inverness, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baltic Training Services (Inverness, Scotland) in January 2014.

Interview

Sent my application through total jobs, Followed by a telephone interview the next day, Then a interview + basic aptitude test in inverness, The interviewer was well mannered and friendly, defiantly not as scary as I thought it would be (my first interview).

Interview Questions

• I got asked how I would find out what was wrong with a printer that was showing an error message that wouldn't print, It wasn't the ink or a paper jam,   1 Answer

Apprentice Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inverness, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baltic Training Services (Inverness, Scotland) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process first consisted of a Telephone interview just covering details you had listed on your CV when applying, A 1 to 1 Interview consisting of general interview based questions such as: 'Why do you want this job' and 'What do you see yourself doing in 5 years time' there is also an aptitude test at the end of the interview. Should you be successful in passing the interview then you will be invited to a selection day at Capgemini, The selection day consists of Team activities, Numeracy and literacy test and a HR based interview.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about Capgemini   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.