Barclays Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Barclays Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Barclays

3.1

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

Phone call with screening and hr interview in the beginning. They look for specific job experience and are very particular about it. Check with HR at first screening what job profile actually is as compared to job description given.

Interview Questions

• High level derivatives questions and valuation models for derivatives   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Analyst Interview

Interview

Online Application - Summer Resume and Cover Letter; Hirevue with basic fit/behavioral questions and decision-making​ questions; Phone Screen - Basic questions, went through resume and asked to introduce ​myself; In-person interview

Interview Questions

• Why Barclays? Why this Division? Asked about Teamwork experience   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

standard questions, testing your technical questions and also personality/fit types of questions. Interviews were patient and willing to talk about their work and give guidance. It is not overly intense

Analyst Interview

Interview

Not a lot of questions. Asked mostly about the background, courses taken and skills I have that might be useful for the job. The interviewer was friendly and professional. Didn't hear back from him though.

Interview Questions

• Talk about my background and projects worked on during college   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Relatively easy, the basic corporate development / investment banking questions, some personal motivation questions, why Barclays?, why this team? tell me something about yourself?

Set of interviews with around 5-6 people across different levels

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Barclays in April 2019.

Interview

2 Rounds of phone interviews, not incredibly technical. I applied online and was selected after that. The process was transparent and straightforward even coming from a non-core school. 2 Rounds of phone interviews, not incredibly technical. I applied online and was selected after that. The process was transparent and straightforward even coming from a non-core school.

Interview Questions

• What is WACC? DCF walkthrough, LBO walkthrough   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

i first had a phone interview with someone from HR. then i was asked to do a case study, and interviewed twice, with five people total. presented case study and fielded questions. walked through my resume, etc. finally i met alone with the head of the group to discuss my potential role in the group.

Interview Questions

• questions included specifics regarding my case study, and general questions about my background and goals   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Interview

On campus interview and then super day. Super day is when the company brings you in on-site to interview. I had 3 interviewers talk to me one after another. They were all super nice and interesting people. Overall very good experience.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

went to a target school and the bank come to campus every year. nice people and friendly on campus recruiting staff. good experience overall. first round on campus and superday at the firm. within a week. typical like all other bulge bracket.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barclays (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was basically just a behavioral interview. Normal questions. Strengths and weaknesses, past experiences, etc. asked what other companies I was applying for. I interviewed with 3 or four people, one after another.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.