Barclays Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Barclays Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Barclays

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

1st thing, I really want appreciate Barclays HR Team and Operations manager who works for today interview Because They have manage around then 500 candidate interview in one day very systematic manner. No one need to spend whole day for interview. They are asking questions only profile releted questions. Interview experience was good.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Barclays (Noida (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

First HR Round
    Two Operation round
    Interview is good but you should know about the position you are applying for. Job description should be on your tips.
    Selection process is very transparent. Once you are selected cross checking is done which is very strict. So don' t even think of fakeness.

Interview Questions

Barclays Response

12 Apr 2019 – AVP - HR

Thank you for taking time out to visit our page and post your review.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews which took roughly 2 weeks. The first round was telephonic wherein technical questions were asked based on the resume. It also included statistics. The second round was more business oriented with some technical questions also.

Interview Questions

Barclays Response

24 Oct 2018 – AVP - HR

Thank you for taking time out to input your feedback.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Chennai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

First HR telephonic interview for half an hour. The second round was for 1 and half hour with 2 VP's and director on the same day. Lastly interview with a contact from London.

Interview Questions

Barclays Response

7 Nov 2018 – AVP - HR

Thank you for taking the time out to post your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

There was a telephone interview followed the face to face interview. Online assessment -numeric test, verbal test. It took about 2 weeks for them to get back to me. I declined the offer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

Purely Technical
    And two Rounds of Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I gave 2 times written test and 2 times face to face and one telephonic from LONDON in noida barclays office but i believe HR are very pathetic as they asked from documents and salary slips but have not released the offer and when i asked them then they said we are still comparing your candidature..which company compares candidature after collecting salary slips and documents...i believe it is not a good company for people who wants to get respect while working in a company. they have treated me very bad during interview as i cleared written test first time they asked again for written test and now after getting documents they are still in doubts so i believe they should not treat candidates in this way.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was good but the real pain start when hr comes into the picture, there hiring hr is uneducated and doesnt know about the process. They believe on verbal commitment rather than written. They will make you resign without giving you written confirmation and will save you have to trust our words and finally after getting sick of yelling and there unprofessional attitude you will revoke your offer urself.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Barclays (Noida (India)).

Interview

Basically there were three rounds of interview. The first round was a basic one, questions related to CV. The second round was technical and involves interpersonal skills.The last round was based on business skills.

Interview Questions

• Will you do any work given by your senior manager in office which is wrong?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Telephonic interview followed by a face to face then a HR round. Good and simple process. They will try to find the banking knowledge in you. HR process was very slow. After clearing all the rounds and submitting the documents, HR took 3 months to release the offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.