Barclays Center Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Barclays Center

Barclays Center

Application

I interviewed at Barclays Center

Interview

Everything went well, there were few difficult questions but still no confirmation and communication by the company. Overall it was an average experience. Don't know why we have to write 30 words minimum.

Interview Questions
  • What do you learn from your hobbies?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays Center (New York, NY) in Oct 2018

Interview

Probably one of the worst interviews I ever had. Person reached out and never confirmed the interview. Thankfully, they replied that morning but I had no idea if the meeting would be held at Barclay or their corporate office. Overall, not a great start.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays Center (New York, NY) in Sep 2018

Interview

Group interview with 2-3 managers & 3-4 candidates, pretty easy going. They ask questions and each person is given a chance to answer. Answering first is the beat way to be sure you don't sound like you're repeating someone else's answer. They decided that day if they want to offer you the job.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays Center (Brooklyn, NY) in Jun 2018

Interview

took a drug test, a phone screening, and two interviews for me to get hired. They have a large turnover rate so you never know who is going to interview you. the interview lasted about 30 minutes and they were friendly but intimidating

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Barclays Center (Brooklyn, NY) in Aug 2017

Interview

Its was overall good! I was in a group interview than after I was told I got the job go get your Id & things. Now I'm just waiting for my confirmation that my drug test & background check is good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays Center (Brooklyn, NY) in Aug 2017

Interview

Applied online and got a call back within a few weeks. Process was very easy. One thing I must say is, after I was hired I did not hear anything back from the hiring managers for weeks. I had to call.

Interview Questions
  • Can you work mornings ? What does team work mean to you? Are you comfortable working alone? etc.

Barclays Center

Application

I interviewed at Barclays Center

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn, got an email to schedule a phone interview. 2 days bf the phone interview, received an email to reschedule. No one called or emailed me. I had to follow up and found out they froze the job. Things happen, but so unprofessional and reflects how poorly designed the organization is. No thanks.

Interview Questions
  • What is it about this job that interests you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays Center (Jamaica, NY) in Feb 2016

Interview

It was an unnecessarily long process. I went to three different interviews all the way in Jamaica, Queens. Needless to say that everything went well (apparently) because they kept inviting me to the next one and the next step, until the last interview about 4 weeks later. Then, I was told to expect a call from HR to discuss salary and sign papers. That call never came until 2 months later when one of the supervisors who interviewed me contacted me to let me know that something happened at HR to cause them not to follow up. That supervisor also informed me that I was being considered for another position and I was supposed to get a call from HR the same week. Well...that call has yet to come, 'til this day.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to be on call 24/7?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays Center (New York, NY) in Aug 2015

Interview

Applied through workforce and did a group interview. After being selected from the group interview I got a second interview at barclays center. At barclays center we were interviewed in groups of 3-5 and they told us at the job fair up front whether or not we got the job.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a costumer who is upset about their tickets?
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays Center (Brooklyn, NY) in Aug 2015

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR that was fairly standard, didn't go into job-specific questions. At in-person stage, had interviews with other employees from the department (pretty informal), and the boss (insightful, a little more formal) and then another round with HR.

Interview Questions
  • Are you ready to work nights and weekends?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews