Barclays Graduate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Barclays Graduate Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Barclays

3.2

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barclays (Pune (India)).

Interview

Barclays was hiring on-campus.
Round 1: Resume Shortlisting and basic test which consisted of Quants, Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability.
Round 2: Group Discussion. Topic is not fully technical but be prepared to speak confidently.
Round 3: F2F technical interview.
I got rejected at this round but further round consists of HR interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Graduate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barclays in September 2020.

Interview

An enjoyable experience; everything was done according to the schedule. The interview was approximately 40 minutes long, and it was scheduled for WebEx. First he asked me about myself, my strengths, and discussed projects in detail. It was overall a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of Barclays values? Give examples from your life.   1 Answer

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barclays (Mumbai (India)) in September 2020.

Interview

The process was an On Campus Recruitment Drive and contained of two rounds with first round being a online coding test and the second round a mix of technical and HR interviews. About 150 were shortlisted for the 2nd round of interviews and only around 20 got an offer.

Interview Questions

• A common theme of questions was around the values of Barclays where candidates were asked to put forth situations where they had demonstrated those certain values.   1 Answer

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puri, Odisha (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barclays (Puri, Odisha (India)) in September 2020.

Interview

Overall it was a smooth recruitment process. The first round tests were good and helpful in gauging the overall aptitude and technical skills of the candidate. Then the personal interview that I attended consisted of both Technical and HR questions. Technical was the topic for the majority of the questions.

Interview Questions

• To compare and explain run-time and compile-time polymorphism. An HR question was how have I utilized any of Barclay's values in my everyday life.   1 Answer

Graduate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

Campus interview. One written round, two rounds of in-person interviews. The written round tested mainly on logical skills. The final round was a Value round, where they check if you showcase the Basic Barclays Values.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview is not really an interview, it's actually another assessment but with a camera rolling. Do you know how uncomfortable and unnerving it is to work through maths questions knowing that someone is watching you? Barclays this is just unacceptable! I prepared for a video interview and was shocked to see that I was being asked to do yet another numeracy online assessment with a video recorder. Not the best technique to get the best candidates to be honest. After five 5mins into the test I decided that the company is not for me!
    It's bad enough when application process have become so in personal and automated but carrying out steps to actively mislead candidates in their preparation is a step too far for me. Nope and no thanks!

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Technical round: Asked few questions on Java and SDLC. They also asked questions on design patterns as I had Java on my Resume. Basically prepare well on whatever you have mentioned in your resume.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember the questions exactly but are given 3 design patterns, explain them and write a code in Java   Answer Question

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barclays (Chennai (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

Written test ,group disscussion, tech HR,general hr.A lot of emphasis was on communication and articulation skills.Special focus to be given on company motto rises you will be checked whether you resonate their motto or not

Interview Questions

• Project,puzzles,behavioural type questions   1 Answer
    • What did you learn last week   1 Answer

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

4 rounds of hiring process included written test, group discussion, technical interview and HR interview. All these rounds tried to analyse the candidate's logical and problem solving skills. Technical round interview was a panel interview where questions relating to sampling techniques and regression analysis were asked. In HR round, a deep discussion took place regarding the internships and extra curricular activities.

Interview Questions

Barclays Response

18 Jun 2019 – AVP - HR

Thank you for taking the time out to review your interview experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

It starts off with video interview, online tests, then move onto more technical phone interviews, and face to face. Last, it will be final assessment centre which includes case study presentation and two back to back interviews with senior members of Barclays

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.